Z > mustang

earlier on the way to work took out a mustang GT on zhighway…looked like like late 90s presumably stock but he still wanted to play :tup:

thought i was a V8 killa :headbang:

which i guess is true but when i got home i looked it up and they run mid 14s teehee :biglaugh:

nice kill, but what are u driving?

na300zx

So you run… high 14s…

nice kill. you get the Z all sanded down yet?

i dont really get it…how does that make sense?

eh almost, i have a bit of work to do still…im hoping sunday its getting the paint j00b

according to the almighty and always correct internerd

300zx runs anywhere from a 14.3-15.5 (this was about 30 secs worth of searching and this all depends on years and turbo or NA)

I think he was getting at the fact you and the mustang have comparable times. that is all

The internet lies…

i said i saw the mustang was mid 14s…i beat him…and howie said im high 14s? i didnt get that

my cars mildly modded…and turbos are mid to high 13s so thats not very accurate

yeah the internets lies to me

good kill anyways
Wasn’t doubting you or hating on the 300
I think that was what howie was getting at tho

good kill…i seen you driving down the 290. car looks good without the spoiler, should look hot once its done

1/4 mile times aren’t always indicative of what a car will do to another from a roll. My best time to date is a 14.0 and I have pulled hard on a few cars running consistant mid 13s and less.

correct

I’ve beating lots of people in my slow 15 second jeep

but, you have a high 14 second car - if he was v8… hmmm…

Me thinks it was a V6

It also depends on age of the car. Late 90s doesn’t tell me anything.

me thinks they didnt make GT V6s

I used to race slightly modded GTs in my Automatic NA and would win. There was one kid with a 97 manual GT who swore he could take me. So we went to NYI and he lost.

How do you know it was a GT?? People put badges on V6’s all the time.

the 96 - 98 GT’s were dog shit. Mid 15’s if you were lucky.

no details?? this kill story sucks. next kill better have details or :delete:

well my speedo is currently not working…but it was 50ish to 100+ish based on what i remember my speedo reads at certain rpms

was a slow climb in the mphs for both cars :cry:

i know! and that what’s makes this such a great kill story :tup: