Z06 & FORD GT

:eek4:

idiots

Not idiots, adrenaline junkies

wow

only adrenaline junkies because they are in semi super cars. if two kids in economy cars did it then its retarded. right?

Saw something like that first hand when I was driving through detroit on 94. there were 3 lambos and 4 Ferrari’s racing down the highway. I guess they do it all the time there. of course if you aren’t doing 90 MPH on that road you are a hazzard any ways

the shitty economy cars do not handle themselves like those two vehicles in question do.

I’d also bet the skill of the drivers in that video would be above that of two dumb kids in an econo box

:repost:

Im really not trying to defend either. It was really just a general statement of the hypocrisy of the situation. Speeding on a public road is all the same regardless of the car you drive or who is driving it.

Your making an ASSUMPTION to further your point THAT THE DRIVER OF THE HIGHER END CARS are better than an AVERAGE PERSON because the VEHICLE they DRIVE. However, Anyone can spend the money to buy either of those cars. There is not a prerequisite that says “You have to driver this well in order to buy a certain car”.

If I was to make an assumption of this situation, I would have to say they have average driver skill. They are on a public road speeding and breaking the law. If someone had enough driving experience to be considered good then I would say that they know better than to drive recklessly on a public road.

Even the best drivers in the world make mistakes, then it’s a pile up like a bunch of matchbox cars… Retards.

wow

Show me fucktard

Even if they trust themselves and each other implicitly, there’s still the issue of Grampa Hatman deciding he’s gotta be in the other lane now without signaling or looking.

And the best driver in the world would also pass correctly, not weave in and out of traffic.

So, yes, they’re adrenaline junkies. Yes, they’re also idiots. And, they’re completely irresponsible to boot.