z06 pictures

Well i figured id give you ls1 nut huggers something to beat your meat to. Car was absolutely amazing as much as i dislike corvettes the car is truly a monster and a incredibly well thought out vehicle. Also the owner let me take it for a drive and again i was amazed heres a few pics plus you cant beat doing 160-170mph in 4th gear

449 unofficial hp through text message

449/454 with intake , exhaust , and a predator.

is that thing lowered? the wheel gap looks like complete shit

its way different in the last pic then the first pic. i think thats how much they strapped it down.

I think its the straps.

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_0e1WrEnnE”]YouTube - Silver z06 on Awd Mustang dyno[/ame]

It is the straps we had it cranked down as much as we could the two crossing pull back and the middle ones pull back and down

Did you guys buy that dyno off Euro Styles East?

No from mustang directly

He’s gonna come back to get a wideband bung put in and well actually try and make some power out of it then also he’s contemplating a cam any suggestions for him

look into Katech performance. their Ls7 torquer sounds healthy

Contact Predator Z, Ed Curtis or Patrick G on ls1tech, all specalize in custom grind LSx cams

Thanks guys I’ll pass the info on, he was really hoping to hit 500/500 out of it I’m sure a cam and quality tune can bring it very close, on my dyno , I think on a dyno jet he’d be right around there now