New Z06 tested by Car and Driver

http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?section_id=3&article_id=9991&page_number=4

#'s were pretty decent. 0-60 in 3.6 and 1/4 in 11.7 @125 Pretty good article as well also imo.

is that blues/grays new feb car?

damn :eek2:

badass car. i love it. but i honestly still dont like the looks at certain angles. they way they flaired the fenders look weird, amogst other things. i dunno. whatever its still sweet

it’s the first corvette i ever wanted to dry hump on sight.

comming from you was actually funny.

one of those magazines tested it on the ring in germany and it was like 2nd fastest for production cars or something outrageous. :cool:

Awesome:boink

all done on runflat tires too… haha. its a beast

Gm High Perf got an 11.4 @ 128 out of it, with different tires, but nothing crazy, not a DR or a slick

again on runflats… the porsche carrera gt they tested was 2 seconds faster, but on R compound tires

you think this car is disgusting, wait till the 2900lb supercharged Bluedevil gets released :slight_smile:

can’t wait to see that fucker

full carbon fibre body, over 1.1g in handling… and a supercharged 427 “rated” at 650hp… sign me up

theres rumors around the net, that Cartek, ran an 06 Z06 with just mickey thompsons at Englishtown to 10.7 @ 131

damn

Is that the new one with the LS7?

Z06 = NA LS7 3050lbs 505hp
Bluedevil = SC LS7 2900lbs “650hp”

What kinda boost pressure is that going to be running? Is that hp figure in quotes because it is an approximate or a underating as I would think there would be more than a 150 hp increase from the addition of of a blower on an engine that large. Sick either way.

should have twin turboed it

there r plenty of shops that’ll offer that kit for the normal Z06 i bet :bowdown: :bowdown: :idb: