2006 Corvette Bluedevil

it lives

http://www.autoweek.com/news.cms?newsId=102690

Specs:
7.0L LS7 427 ci. Supercharged (low boost)
600hp/600tq (underrated?)
2900lbs
Superior handling
Carbon fiber body
$100,000+

weaksauce

not bad

i like!!!

itll rock all

Nothings written in stone yet. Besides a picture of a blue vette with black wheels and an article tossing out possibilities are hardly close to factual.

S/C 427 can’t be fucked with

2900 lbs?!? :eek2: I bet that thing flies. I’d be curious to see a 1/4 mile time on that.

this car has been talked about for years now.

Seeing a Blue Z06 run around on the nurburing, with SC whines…

it’s kind’ve hard to fake the sound of a roots charger

No offense… but who gives a shit? If you think this car is about 1/4 times your probably think your Cavy is a race car.

-TJ

Which is exactly why everyone should wait longer to see if they actually produce it.

i dont like the C6 that much bad damn! i love this one

production who knows… it’s a $100,000 Corvette, thatll probably whip the pants off most production exotics

the prototype though, is in fact real

i like it!! not a vette fan but the c6’s are very nice!!! the new z06 will be hard competion to beat

Prototypes and production cars are hardly ever as close as we’d like. BTW I had someone from a gm dealer tell me there is an “LSTT” option code on the new vettes. I’ll just wait and see if it really happens. :ugh:

sweet. if gm actually makes that thing, they deserve props for going after all the exotics…but thats just one more vette that costs more than most of us can afford.

but llike u said…its going after the exotics…soo its def. going to be pricy…and not for the average person like most of us

oh for sure…i think it has to be pricey, that goes w/o saying. it just sucks that a gm car is that expensive, but whatever its cool.

If they make it and its not tremendously watered down I don’t care as long as it destroys the Ford GT. :spank:

it probably will be faster than the ford gt. but again, it’s a differnet kind of car for a different kind of person. A person shopping for a GT won’t look at a vette. just like the person shopping for the lambo or ferrari will not look at the GT.

these rich fucks could care less about overall performance, for the most part.