2006 Corvette Bluedevil

WOW is all I have to say

http://www.autoweek.com/cat_content.mv?port_code=autoweek&cat_code=carnews&loc_code=index&content_code=08555349

cool, but i dont think the demand is gonna be there for a $100K+ 600hp vette, especially if you can get a 500hp Z06 for half that. I only think its cool because it raises the bar. Maybe it will start a horsepower war between companies. :cool:

Originally posted by Darkstar
cool, but i dont think the demand is gonna be there for a $100K+ 600hp vette, especially if you can get a 500hp Z06 for half that. I only think its cool because it raises the bar. Maybe it will start a horsepower war between companies. :cool:

but if it can get Ferrari scared with it’s Enzo, and for 1/6 of the price…you may never know :slight_smile:

While chief engineer Dave Hill has publicly announced the Z06 version of the next-gen Vette due in 2005 will have 500 hp, his engine team wasn’t sure until recently that they could actually achieve that impressive figure. Sources now say that it will be a case of “nothing beats cubic inches” with 95 extra horses (compared to today’s 405-hp Z06) coming as a result of boring and stroking the next-gen Chevy small-block V8 to 427 cubic inches—7.0 liters. Not since the late-1960s has that magic number of cubes been under a Corvette’s composite hood (though there were some 454s along the way).

nothing beats cubic inches:D

both rides will be sweet. and the 600hp blue devil will be worth it
at a weight of 2900lbs and 600hp that will make that car. one hell
of a compeditor with the Italian cars.

the new z06 should clean house with the present viper. and for 20gs
more then the viper youll get a more meaner ride.

got to love that pushrod power

Originally posted by BlueZ28
WOW is all I have to say

http://www.autoweek.com/cat_content.mv?port_code=autoweek&cat_code=carnews&loc_code=index&content_code=08555349

dammit that web site is blocked

damn govt computers

Originally posted by 2FNFast
dammit that web site is blocked

damn govt computers

cliffnotes:

2006 Z06 to have 500hp with a 7.0L 427 LS7 engine
2006 Corvette Bluedevil to use same 7.0L 427, along with a supercharger to make 625hp. $100,000 price tag
Also using a lot of carbon fibre body paneling

but if it can get Ferrari scared with it’s Enzo, and for 1/6 of the price…you may never know :slight_smile:

And i’m sure the people that are shopping for an $600k Enzo are looking at $50k vette’s.

I’m sure you can find a few people out there who would rather have the cheaper car, but it’s probably not the norm.

Dude,

You are a fucking idiot, anyone that buys a ferrari is not buying it cause it’s got the most hp, or does the 1/4 in so said time… They are buying it cause it’s a fucking Ferrari and it’s a timeless classic and awesome car.

Originally posted by silvrhand
Dude,

You are a fucking idiot, anyone that buys a ferrari is not buying it cause it’s got the most hp, or does the 1/4 in so said time… They are buying it cause it’s a fucking Ferrari and it’s a timeless classic and awesome car.

i was waiting for some one to say it…

also ferrari interior > gm interior

Originally posted by silvrhand
Dude,

people buy corvettes for that same reason… “fucking idiot”

but on a performance level… it may shake things up

also ferrari interior > gm interior [/B][/QUOTE]

must say i drove a ferrai Mondana(spelling)

and i have drove a few zo6!!

and yeah sure its a ferrai but sorry to say on that car your paying for the name!!

my 94 ford bronco creeks less then that thing!

interior wasnt impressed z06 has that beat hands down!

just wasnt all to impressed for the price tag the ferrai came with!!

to me it felt like fisher price my first ferrai model!

sigh

Ferrari has been about performance, but it’s also about owning a Ferrari. Corvettes are a dime a dozen now days, they are losing their stature status really quickly.

Ferrari will never lose that.

people buy corvettes for that same reason… “fucking idiot”

but on a performance level… it may shake things up

Fuck the FERARRIs and CORVETTEs

BMW M3 supercharged

http://www.enigma247.co.uk/videos/modena.mpg

fuck them all!!!buy the 90k camaro!!!:eek:

fuck that i want a hyundai tiburon

buy a plane …lol

sorry, but if someone came up to me and said “hey u can have one of these cars, an enzo or a new z06” i’m gonna take the enzo just because its a ferrari.yea crusing the z06 is gonna get u looks, but nothing says i’m better than u than a ferrari, an enzo at that.

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
sorry, but if someone came up to me and said “hey u can have one of these cars, an enzo or a new z06” i’m gonna take the enzo just because its a ferrari.yea crusing the z06 is gonna get u looks, but nothing says i’m better than u than a ferrari, an enzo at that.

DUHH

id take it sell it and buy a z06 and a house with a huge ass garage! and strippers!

Originally posted by 2FNFast
DUHH

id take it sell it and buy a z06 and a house with a huge ass garage! and strippers!

we have a winner!