Zed upgraded?

anywhere from 20-30whp im assuming. no cats, 3" and 1 7/8" primarys.

why assume?? why not put it on the dyno when they were done w/ the install and see what real #'s were???

Nice bud:thumbup

yah thats most likely in the ballpark I would say.

No cats with F/I helped just as much as the long tubes prolly.

put that shit on a dyno and get some new numbers, NOW, you should probably retune if you havent already

when they were done i had to haul ass over to Long Island or else i would have.

and plaf, it was road tuned.

also Tony, the dyno i have been on b4 (ECS’s dynapak) is a fantastic dyno, prob the best and most “accurate”. soo next time i get it dynoed i think i want to go to ICS in CT where my evo was dynoed and compare it on there dynojet. higher reading yes, but i would love to see what it makes on a dynojet.

lol didnt see that, just wondering what made you decide on the ARH headers? Also, people gain on average 20 rwhp going from a 1 3/4 header to a 1 7/8 on highly modified motors such as yourself, you might even be in the upwards of 30+rwhp, good decision on your part to go with the 1 7/8 first, lots of people do it backwards and get the 1 3/4 or 1 5/8 longtubes and end up going bigger.

Mine are only 1 3/4 :frowning:

http://www.speedtweekerz.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=191&category_id=272&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

mine too, its tought to throw a 1 7/8s long tube in a crowded fbody, tubular k members help out a lot though

yah…honestly it wouldnt be worth it to go to 1 7/8’s for all the trouble and shit to go through. Im sure the power gain would be minimal.

Dyno, now.

if you were heads/cam it’d be worth it, also an excuse to get some weight of the front end and opan up some space

i have herd nothing but the utter best when it come to ARH. From the fitment, the sound, the power and the quality, these headers are top of the echelon. they are more $$$ than others but its worth it.

ur just concerned about my v8 being more powerfull than your boiracer. haha.

this summer im going to ICS for some inflated dynojet numbers. :rofl

Good ill come too. Boy racer FTW. I’m an AEM and injectors away from 800whp. :ahh

Think your EVO sold btw.

ok firstly wow! do it! i will have lots of catching up to do then.

and really? i hope its ok and if not, arg…

youll need the 427 and more boooost and youll be good.

will be in the works winter possibly. But…i certainly do not need a 427. Ill post 5 guys dyno sheets right now that have 347ci with a novi kit hitting over 800whp.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c5-forced-induction-nitrous/2302271-finally-finished-the-z06-dyno-results-inside.html

Na, its really not necessary. I dont see why anyone thinks 800whp is necessary around here. Nowhere to use that. This 530whp or so is more than enough. Running C16 all the time is gonna be a major PITA.