Zed upgraded?

oh iknow it, we have talked about it. but a 427 makes it that much more fun

this i agree with 100%. Im getting some torco but other than that nothing this summer. Let me know if u want some.

^
truth

I needs C16, let me know if you have the means to get a 55 gallon drum to my house.

I’ll never be able to keep up with you big diplacement guys. (Vette, Viper).

the means as in money?

No I mean a way to unload a 55gallon tank of fuel from a truck.

um…is that legal to drive with in the back of a truck?

dont go through a tunnel.

I dont see why not. It’s getting it off the truck. You know what that weighs full? Well you could prolly just bench it off the truck.

about 50lbs for the empty gallon tank and i would guess about 8-10lbs/gallon so ur looking at 440-550lbs of fuel. ~ 600lbs

I was thinking more like 800, but yea, its heavy. So I need a truck with one of those lifts on the back that goes up and down. Tailgate style.

HUM…I DEF KNOW SOMEONE WITH THEM. BUT I DONT THINK I WOULD EVER ASK HIM TO BARROW ONE. U MIGHT KNOW HIM, HE IS A REALITOR, STEVE DUGGAN.

WWW.STEVESELLSNY.COM

HE IS A GOOD BUDDY OF MINE.

Caps much.

Ok. :wow

You could try going to Ryder and renting a truck. The one in Downtown Albany has the lift gates on the trucks that you are talking about. My company I work for has used them for delivering equipment in the past when our truck has been down for service.

usually it corrects it, it didnt this time

Fuel is about 6.7lbs per gal I think. Plastic drums are more like 20lbs empty. So ~390lb.

Strap it in the back of a pickup (legal), get it to tailgate when you get home, use floor jack or engine hoist + wood to help lower it off truck. It’s not too much for 2 people, especially if one of them is Sasquatchrec.

We’ve rolled one off a truck onto a workbench and then eased it down to the floor. Not bad at all.

ive lifted a 450lb generator off a truck by myself b4. it wasnt easy but at least it would be as awkward as a it would be trying to grab a cyclinder.

Then it’s settled. Deadbeat will unload the drum after it gets to Ryan’s house.

Next!

Good your coming with then. OMGZ DEADBEATZ:

ahhh red x! photobucket or imageshack or bust!