Zenki S14 driver dies in Peel Region

On Saturday, November 19, 2005, at about
5:00 p.m., a 1995, Nissan, 240 was being driven southbound on Regional Road
No. 50 at an excessive rate of speed. The driver lost control of the vehicle,
which spun, and entered the west shoulder, where it struck a parked vehicle.
The driver was pronounced dead at the scene of the accident. An 18-year-
old, male passenger sustained minor injuries. A 35-year-old woman and her six-
year-old daughter, who were seated in the parked vehicle, escaped with minor
injuries.
The deceased driver is 18-year-old Aaron RAMLOGAN from Brampton.
The investigation is continuing by the Peel Regional Police Major
Collision Bureau.

Be careful out there guys.

:-({|=

Just wondering but does anyone here know the guy?

am i supposed to feel bad because he drives a 240?

Nope.

dude thats a horrible thing to say, the kid was 18, imagine that was someone you knew, then it wouldnt be a joke now would it? I bet if someone knew him on this board you would feel bad for being an asshole. Keep ur dumb comments to yourself thx.

How bout you keep -your- comments to yourself?

I think scotty’s point was “should we feel bad -just- cuz it was an s14”? (correct me if I’m wrong)

And no, we shouldn’t feel bad just cuz it’s an S chassis. Nobody ‘should’ feel anything… you feel whatever you feel.

The point of me posting this was simply a reminder to everyone to take it easy out there, especially with slicker roads and other drivers around us who can’t handle their vehicles in winter.

Don’t start sh1t.

was he a part of this club?

sucks to hear for sure.

Keep ur dumb comments to yourself thx.

The kid injured a mother and 6mo old child… if he wasn’t dead , someone else would have killed him… unless there’s more evidence as to WHY he was speeding then I say the kid ‘got’ his Kharma served up cold. At the moment I feel nothing for this dumb ass.

I think that regardless of whether we know the guy or not, whether we care or not, we should all use this as a learning experience…

For those of us who drive like fucktards(sorry lucky, i really like that word :wink:) and don’t pretend you never do 'cause we all get carried away every now and then… just learn from this guy’s mistake so you don’t have to make your own.

Keep it safe out there. I think if there’s anything all of us can get out of this, that would be it.

Deepest condolences to any who may have known this guy.

To me, it’s sad to hear we lost someone who shared a common interest with the rest of us.

well said. here here.

your supposed to feel bad because he is a human being who is now dead.

just cause he drove an s14 doesnt mean he had same intererst as us nor even knew that his car is called an s14, for all we know it was his dads car, and they might have been rushing to help his gf who was being raped or maybe they were just idiots speeding who knows. fact is fact, just another accident, sorry to hear that, and those of us who drive fast, i know some people, including me, do it safe, we dont get the ‘thrill’ of risking our life, we ‘enjoy’ driving precisely, without endangering others around us, ourselves, or the enviromnment, driving fast isnt always dangerous, and for those who do it reckless, fu<k you, cause someone like me who work hard to be able to enjoy their vehicle and life could be the one you hit next time you run a red light or not check your blindspot.

OMG, the thing I hate about 240 owners is that most of them are immature pricks (including me). Whats wrong with you heartless people. It doesn’t matter what he was doing. A human being has just died.

your supposed to feel bad because he is a human being who is now dead.[/quote]

So we’re supposed to feel bad because he drove like an idiot, and
endangered the lives of others on the road?

Sorry but I personally don’t have sympathy for someone of that nature.

It’s too bad he died and his family has to suffer, but if you want to play
Joe-Racer on the streets, prepare to face the consequences.

rip to this 18 year old boy that could not enjoy the luxury of the future years of life… and hope the people that got hurt can recover soon…especially the 6yr old…

your supposed to feel bad because he is a human being who is now dead.[/quote]

So we’re supposed to feel bad because he drove like an idiot, and
endangered the lives of others on the road?

Sorry but I personally don’t have sympathy for someone of that nature.

It’s too bad he died and his family has to suffer, but if you want to play
Joe-Racer on the streets, prepare to face the consequences.[/quote]

Not to defend the guy’s driving habits, but all it says in the original post is:

240 was being driven southbound on Regional Road
No. 50 at an excessive rate of speed. The driver lost control of the vehicle

No where does it say he was driving like an idiot. Who hasn’t gotten a speeding ticket for driving at “excessive” speeds which could be any speed over the limit.

Stop being asses, regardless of his decision, it cost him his life, I don’t think we need to bitch about how stupid it was.

If he walked away without any scratches okay, but he’s dead.

Yo guyz, who wants to go dorifting?

I hear there’s a sick place on college between bay and yonge