Zenki S14 SR20DET into DOHC S13

Hey sonners, what’s good? Just had a few questions about this swap! I’ve searched it everywhere on the internet on the DIY of this swap, and the best one was a post by “Mestizo” on NICO club.

Just wondering if anyone else that you know has done this swap themselves successfully?

http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y364/JDMboy777/582296_10150829936334195_1522823109_n_zps33a6cdf7.jpg

Take a look at this and see if it helps big guy

…maybe not but best i’ve got

I had a kouki s14 sr in my s13. Wachu need to know?

its the same as any other sr swap you just need to find the wiring pin out for the s14 sr.

quick and easy if your not worried about price. turn key done.

Yeah, I was going to do the wiring myself, but I can’t keep the car parked for much longer, I need to move it, so I NEED to get it done. Hence why I’m buying the wiring harness. Is the engine harness the only one I need? What’s the deal about changing out the transmission speed sensors? Thanks for all the replies by the way peoples, really appreciate the help!

Speed sensor is simple, undo the s14 one that’s bathe and pop in the s13 one that came off of your ka tranny… Wire it up and good to go

If you’re going from Auto to 5Spd you may need the lower engine harness too if it doesn’t come with the main engine harness. sorry too lazy to check . But yeah, speed sensors are easily interchangeable

^ Awesome! Thanks peoples! I’ll have to go to pick myself up a speed sensor then :slight_smile:

Do you guys know as well, if I get an S13 strut bar in the future, would it clear the S14 SR’s valve cover since it is raised?

Fit fine in my engine bay, even changed spark plugs with the strut bar in place