ZOMG FAST AND FURIOUS

Maybe im just not in the loop but found this today

Los Bandoleros, a little prequel to fast and furious… not bad, a nice little fast and furious tease before we hear about a new one later this year :lol

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T23dZiYeK08[/ame]

i still havent watched the last one

6 has been in the works for a while. it’s going to happen, purey because it’s garunteed money.

No shit :rofl

IIRC the next two have already had contracts signed for

I will say they have gotten better with the last 2. No more cheesy street races and dumb car talk. I enjoy the 2hrs of the movie for what it is, entertainment.

it’s turned away from the racing. it’s turned into a Bay movie, to paraphrase Vlad “cars, explosions and big fake titties”

Ehhh i wouldnt say bay movie. Its not that over the top, just over the top for some of the car stuff they pull.

:facepalm

:skid

The acting wasn’t bad in 5 at all. People who don’t even like car movies went to see it and enjoyed it.

Oh, and when I did the Shift event, I don’t think I ever laughed so hard at those shenanigans in my life.

Singh, Chili’s, etc.

vin diesel vs the rock was quite awesome.

Don’t know if you guys are aware but Jason Statham is slated for fast 6… Yea taking it to a new level and the release date is May of next year. Info is on imdb.com

oh Jesus. this’ll be good.

earlier, i wasnt saying i didnt like them, actually i watched 5 2 times in theaters in a week just cause

I’m so confused with all these characters that were supposed to be dead but they keep reappearing

The movies werent made in order, thats what can get confusing!

the only one that’s supposed to be dead and isnt is Letty?

Jesse actually died in #1, right? because he’s the only person i’d actually want to see back.

Han died too iirc

ah shit i forgot about Han. hmmm… did they kill Johnny Tran too? or just arrest him?

Neither I don’t think… He just got kicked out when the hillbilly beat him in a race in front of his grandfather

Johhny Tran was in #1.

DK is Tokyo Drift.

Ohhh facepalm