ZR1: 11.2 @ 130.5 *v.motortrend test*

yea it should but i guess the intercooler is small considering it sits on top of the engine under the hood, Idk i posted up there what i have read, but it doesnt mean its true, not everything you read is, you know? But Amazing car!

My abs hurt just thinking about that. I’m not up on my bench racing, have any other cars gone 60-0 in <100’?

It’s all lies, those numbers are impossible without the miracle of AWD. /NYSpeed :slight_smile:

That car is a serious beast.

give credit where credit is due

nice…job…chheeee…eeevvvvvv…vv…yyyyyyyyyyyyyy

oh god, I said it, damnit. The JDM Gods are really gonna strike down on me now.

Time for the other companys to play catch up if this economy can start to catch up too!

Porsche GT3 comes with it more for track days and to make it stiffer. The faster Turbo (and I think GT2) doesn’t have a rollbar, but I get your point.

X…

P.S. you sound a little sour, did the kick you out for no roll bar? :eekdance:

at teh price the Zr1 is going for, and what i would use the car for, if i were in the market for something like this, i would rather SC a z06… and change suspension/brakes to match the zr1… at least then you would have the same or better performance, for less $$, and you wouldnt be bastardizing a future investment…

amazing… simply amazing :tup:

way to go GM

iirc…

normal cars are around 130+ feet

the gtr is 106’

I saw one of these at a car show the other day and was very impressed with the size of the brakes. The guy said he already asked the dealer how much a brake job will cost him and they said $1,400 a rotor. Yikes. Gotta pay to play though. Car looked awesome.

lol, meh. I probably ruined my bmw the second i put a wrench on it, however im sure the cage i installed doesnt help either. I got booted for runnin 11.4. My car now runs 10.6 @ 136 and they havent said a word to me. But either way, id love to NOT have a cage in my car.

^ Hate to say it but that’s the price that you pay for the hobby that you commit to.

:gotme:

a brand new ZO6 goes for what, around $70K

the ZR1 is $100K?

so you think, with $30K to play with…you can take your ZO6, properly build it, boost it, lighten it (there’s mention of much carbon fiber work on the ZR1 that i don’t if exists on the ZO6 or not)…and still have money left over for FERRARI ENZO/FXX BRAKES!

please sir, let me know where you get your connections on said parts…esp the brakes.

That’s allot of $ but any 200mph car costs upward to that anyways.

Well the either Z06 or ZR1 best stock performance for the $$$

You can say that again… Hope GM pounds out a lot of these in the remaining years of their operation so the used value will come down in 5 years. Hehe

Plus keep your warranty
36/36k bumper to bumper and 5/100k powertrain

The price difference is more like $40k. but it is still a good deal.
You could buy a Zo6 for $62k last month and ZR1 sticker is about $104,820 or $114,820 for the 3ZR package.
Hell if anyone wants a Zo6 this month I could get it for them for that price as well.

When I was at DPG (desert proving grounds) for work tuning cars(delphi) they had a couple of those running around in the infield doing handling tests. Sounded super sick. WE were there for two weeks and on the last day two of our guys finally conned them into giving them a ride of which they said it was retarded fast. They also had a Trailblazer/Tahoe? with an LS7 in it as a facility car. That thing driving by sounded like then end of the world. Too bad GM suck donkey balls and are completely raizing the facility and building a much smaller one in Yuma. The 5 mile circle track was fun to drive on the top lane even in a little korean shitbox that only did 90mph max. Smashing tumbleweeds at 65 is real fun too.