11 ways to avoid being pulled over, like anyone will listen...

Can be found here…

http://www.americathelost.com/blog/travels/11-ways-to-avoid-being-pulled-over/

:gtfo

I especially like #7

Bangin’ your system as you drive by a cop.
Are you stupid? Seriously? You know your girlfriend can hear you when your four blocks away so that means… Thats right, the cop can hear you four blocks away too. This isn’t rocket surgery, see the cop hit the mute button or turn it off.
wtf is rocket surgery

i got tired of “rocket science” and “brain surgery”… Me and benny are related, therefor it is mandated that im weird… there will be a second coming of this at the end of the month…

the list is pretty much common sense… those goddamn plate readers are the devil though.

Yeah if you’re a loser who can’t keep his registration and insurance valid…IF

lol. Or if you’re driving a stolen car.

+1, most of these fall under the common sense clause

Who cares if it’s common sense?

Jim, you forgot the choice of the car itself in wanting to not get stopped.

Damnit that was so beckoning a response but I just promised I was done with it like 30 seconds ago. Ill let this one go. :banghead List sounds pretty much like common sense.

Why do they call it common sense if 90% of the world doesn’t have it?

That’s a really good point. I just think us 10% that do have wish the othe 90% were half as normal as us maybe. :ninja

because 90% of em are idiots?

A lot of people on the road shouldn’t have a license. I love those fuckers that do something dumb that could have caused a major incident and they respond to your “WTF did you do that for look” like they have no idea whats going on.

Of course it’s all common sense… the problem is the majority of people out there lack it.

Think of the list as a reminder to those who lack common sense.

exactly, about 45% or more of NY drivers shouldn’t have a licence because of the way they drive

Watch the flow of traffic.
Do not, and I mean ever, just drive along in the “fast” lane or passing lane. New York State law dictates that the left two lanes on a three lane highway are for passing only. Most New York State troopers think it is the far left lane only, so you can get away with driving in the middle lane. When they say this lane is for passing only, they mean it, so unless your in gridlock, use it to pass and get back to the middle when your done no matter how fast your going. If you forget, and some ticket happy badge monster is having a bad day he will pull you over.

This should be posted every 15 feet on every NYS highway and posted on the dashboard of every vehicle registered in this state. EVERY day I drive there is ALWAYS some faggot breaking this law and driving like a dickbag in the left lane. Pisses me off so much.

+1.

I am kind of guilty of this one though. I drive in the left lane because on most highways the left lane is the best lane, pavement quality wise. I feel like it’s easier on my car.

However, I don’t do the speed limit. I’m usually passing cars with ease. But every now and then, I do get some asshole that is doing 20 over the limit.

Its fine as long as you move out of the way and let them pass. It’s the people that sit there in the left lane and refuse to move over, then speed up when you try to pass them…I’ve been doing 80 in a 65 and have had people come flying up behind me… I just move over and let them by, then move back left to pass the tards in front of me doing 60 in a 55.

Of course. That’s common sense.

Haha…I got “yelled” at in HS once for complaining about common sense.

We were going over a history test and one girl asked to clarify the easiest question on the entire exam. So I mumbled under my breath, “It’s f’in common sense.” Teacher asked me what I said, so I said it louder and that prompted her to go into a 10 minute speech about how not everyone has it and why we should be tolerant lol.