5/24/08 - OFFICIAL NYSpeed Spring BBQ @ Dunnville Autodrome

Registered and Paid :tup:

I’ll most likely have to leave early because work is gay, but I’ll be there for most of it.

I have drivers spot available if anyone wants to get in on the action. I have to head out of town on business this week and will not finish my car in time.

Send me a PM.

edit:

nvrmind… saw that josh was gonna send out an email

and LOL @ this…

cause it was true :wink: <3

registered, ill pay at the event if i come

Z might be done / ready after all. Someone sell me a (driver) spot :smiley:

There are a few up for sale… PM this guy first: Happy240sx

Sorry i havent been keeping up with this thread to much but are we going to arrange for a pre meet and cruise up together?

Anyone know where I can get a pair of tires before Saturday? I called a couple different places and I won’t be able to get them in time. I need 195 or 205/50/15. Looking for azenis, potenza re01r,kumho ecsta mx, hankook ventus r-s2, or toyo proxes r1-r

According to josh, somewhere OVER the boarder. Trying to get 50+ cars through the border at once is a nightmare.
I’m just curious on the time.

Everyone that is registered will be getting an e-mail in the next day or so with EVERY LAST DETAIL that you will need to know outlined in it. I am sure at that point the information or most of it will also be duplicated to the various forums so that no one can say this missed it.

The time is going to be like 8-8:30 afaik.

I spoke with the border patrol, and they actually warned me about bringing all of the cars over in a convoy fashion. They said it will look bad in their eyes and cause more problems for everyone. The meet will be on the opposite side of the border maybe 1.5 miles from the bridge.

The BBQ only people are going to be included into this “convoy” or is this just for the drivers?

edit: and I have room for 3 people. 2 if willybeen comes

Anyone who wants to cruise up is of course more than welcome to. Josh will be posting details soon, follow the trailer with the stupid BMW on it. :lol:

instead of josh being in the car with you, can we strap a chair to the back of the trailer and Josh to the chair?

He’s gonna ride with someone else, I’m going to have a camera hardwired and he’s going to be floating around in a car behind me. He wanted to ride on the trailer and he changed his mind when I brought up the words “likely death”

Doesn’t sound like he is dedicated enough if he is unwilling to risk death.

I just realized you guys used the word “onus” in the handbook pdf. Very little used word, I’m impressed.

registered and paid for the BBQ…i’ll see everyone on saturday :tup:

The next hour or so is your last chance as I am taking this event off the page later this evening once I finish another Site.