5/24/08 - OFFICIAL NYSpeed Spring BBQ @ Dunnville Autodrome

oh good…i just made the deadline lol

question…do we have to bring anything to show we paid for the BBQ?

Nope, we will know. I will be the one checking everyone in at the gate, and we have a list of everyone who has registered and whether or not a payment came through.

Hey tpgsr…if my driver spot sells I’m still going to come for lunch and to chill. I’ll just pay for my lunch at the door…cool? If my drivers spot doesn’t sell I guess I’ll be out there trottling my wife’s 4dr 320i

alright sounds good…i paid via paypal so it should be completed pretty fast. see ya on saturday

I happen to have 4 14inch rims…with some junk tires on them, which would need to be dismounted…and I also have 2 used Azenis from last year…195/60/14 i think…if u can find 2 more, ur welcome to use that setup

Thanks. I just ordered azenis from vulcantire. I hope I have them in time

Well, It is official I have just closed registration. The only way in now is to post on Onyxsyndicate.com and beg as you are a huge procrastinator.

Anyone want my bbq spot? I have a bridal shower to go to

what are we doing about the handbook?

should i print it out and bring it or what?

You need to print and sign the last page of it

fuck, not gonna make it to the BBQ, found out I work saturday. Have fun guys

Should make a list of open spots for BBQ registree’s not able to attend.

I have a BBQ spot available if anyone wants it.

I need 2 (maybe 3) BBQ spots. PM me if you want to sell them to me.

So I just read the email… everyone make sure you bring some extra cash (should be doing so anyway) to purchase water, or bring your own. It’s going to be a long, nice day, and if you are driving, you need to keep yourself hydrated. You should be peeing clear and consistently. </mom moment>

Sorry I dont have a copy of the email here at work…Is there going to be a concession stand open while we are there?

I was thinking of just bringing a cooler for drinks anyways…but this would be a good backup

water, pepsi, and redbull will be sold at the track

good deal :tup:

word… also planned on bringing drinks and what not… prob pick everything up in the morning.

I posted this before but I thought I would remind everyone…

I will be driving up in a crew cab dually diesel (if we don’t sell it)towing my car on our trailer so if anyone doesn’t want to drive they are welcome to ride up with me. I am bringing the trailer in case we have a break down so if there are any issues with anyone’s vehicles I don’t mind towing them back. My co-pilot will be firehawk853 so I’ll be leaving from the his house in the cheektowaga area.

Call me if interested 716-479-5123

David