Areas Best Tuner for the Vette ?

Yeah, I want a street tune but it might be shitty out so I’m going to have to dynotune

i want to get dynoed again soon.

great decision, vette doctors did an awesome job on my car, as i have called and asked a few questions about it since then. theyre good guys.

balls

Lets not bring Morgans name up at all… Cause I’m pretty sure I know he wouldn’t want it to be even in this conversation.

shut up!^ mind your biz

tony i understand what ya doin and it is what it is . but let it go man is it really worth it

99frc im glad you made your choice…Im sorry but if Tony did 200mph in that zr1 wether track or rt9 it would be sick.
John i heard ya this mornin while i was deliverin to county waste and car sounded sick.

I guess that’s what I was asking you to do with Morgan… I saw Morgan today and spoke of a few things… And he doesn’t want to be any part of conversations with RLMS…

that was you i past ha lololol i thought so

Its an internet forum…get over it, every time someone posts something about anybody are you going to run to them and tell them what happened? Didn’t realize we were still in elementary school.

Are you gonna swallow my load when you’re done sucking me off?

It was simple, he was crying because people were ripping on Howard… fair enough… But don’t bring in other tuners to try and prove your point, when he said it himself, he didn’t know Morgan.

And yes, I am going to run tot hat individual and tell them everything. I’m glad you came here to sort that out.

And fuck USMC, as a fellow Yankee and Giants fan we shouldn’t shit on each other.

F the Redsox

so who’s good at tuning an '86 Yugo GVX with a Cadillac Northstar swap?

vettes suck… annnnnd GO!

page 8:rofl

page 6 for me

come on guys lets squeek 9 out of this bitch

:facepalm

Im tired,sorry i had to type that.Goodnight.