Areas Best Tuner for the Vette ?

U REP HIS SHOP!!! and by doing dumb shit shows just how smart the people are who associate with them and actually work there.

i certainly dont want to leave my costly investment with someone who openly admits to trying to hit 200mph on a public and very busy road with houses all around. like i said, gives me a bad taste and thats just me.

and for the record, i dont hate your or anyone.

ok everybody, well 99FRC has made his choice in where he is going… /thread. just sayin

Lock 1

^(directed to everybody)

hey, u own a Ford and josh told me shits slow so pipedown. :hug

sorry, i gotta start quoting…lock 1

lol, /thread was directed towards everybody E, sorry

i know im just fucking with u. i know not to mess with the mountain man with hands the size of my head and a tt cobra.

best fitness, im waiting on ur arrival.

my arrival is highly anticipated. they should be sending out memos soon

WHAT EVER!!! GL w/ vette drs. im sure you will be happy.

soon? i got mine already! i must be vip.

btw, Vette Drs is located directly across from ARH so pick up a set while ur down there. also…its close to the Ameityville horror house that i posted a pic of a year ago when i was down there with a chick i was dating who lived on LI. go check it out, its neat.

My girlfriend moved here from LI and her family dosn’t live to far away from there. We drove by the house.

I already bought headers/xpipe, etc which is why I am going for the tune.

what did u get man?

DynaTech 1 3/4" Longtubes with a catless X-pipe. I already have the B&B Bullets so this will complete my exhaust. The reason for the tune is because I know I will be throwing codes and the fact it has never been tuned before. I will be getting an intake manifold and cam this summer as well, so I want to get a base tune now, then I will get retuned after the cam and intake manifold.

Prettyyyyyy much what I said a few days ago :lol

Even though you guys might not own the shop you make the shop look like its run by hot-headed 16 year olds by “defending” it like that.

But my opinion probably doesn’t matter to you guys because I don’t have a car “that is worthy of being on your dyno” :lmao :lmao :lmao

Clownfest 2010

real life reps. :thumbup

I would do a mail order tune if I were you, they can be had for 150 bucks, from what I have read on mild cars (like yours) the mail order tune can be very close to a dynotune. Put it like this, you aren’t leaving to much on the table. I went with wait4meperformance.com the guy used to work diagnostics for gm so he knows his shit, there are other vendors on ls1tech that can do the same and save you money

so u got it re-tuned?

Nah that was my last car, the ta is actually getting retuned tomorrow morning

where? dyno tune or road tune? o wait r u having that fast guy tune it?