CRX>stage 2 SRT4

Oh yeah.

2.0t gti track times…

“stock tires, wheels and a Revo stage 1 chip, I ran 15.0 @ 94.7. I tried again at a different track late last summer and ran 14.86- 14.9 with a neuspeed intake as well.”

Then some people claim mis 14s stock and low 14s with an ecu flash.

siq.

But from a roll who knows.

HAHA 12’s with a chipped/intake/exhaust 06 GTI? Dude. Give up. Stop talking. Die.

You would have more luck (but not much) racing Newman’s truck rather than his Subie.

a couple GTI’s ran 13.7’s at ~100mph w/full boltons… they will still lose. They’re not really any faster than a chipped 1.8t, sorry.

When I had mine I ran 14.9@94 100% stock. 2.2 60’. Best i could do.

I don’t think budsdubbin understands what fast is.

Hey whats a couple sec and 10mph in the 1/4 anyways :lol:

http://www.villagevoice.com/blogs/statusainthood/archives/images/Nas-Stillmatic-Frontal.jpg

newman, dont waist your time on this kid…

he is one of the crazy hat kids…

you only trap 110?

This isn’t FWD where you cut a 1.9 spin and get some stupid high trap…

Current trap speed really isn’t a good indicator of power…Shift points are currently very high…and its shifting at 6200…Car peaks at 5600 and falls off after that…its falling back to 5600ish on the shifts with the converter & gears I have…

Should be a different story next year with the trap speed the new setup should peak around 6400 and carry the power till 6800+

pipe down killer.

Look, if I am lucky my car will break into, I don’t know, Low 14’s? I know it isn’t fast, but it’s no 2.0t! FEAR IT! IT HAS A TURBO!

nice edit. But you don’t to justify yourself to me.

ya 109 shit is flyin’

Quicker then you :slight_smile:

yeah id love to know the 60ft on those track slips and also would love to know if you’ve yet found a gti’s track time with a new high-pressure direct injection fuel pump? and I was refuring “we” as to me and my buddy who owns the 2.0t. Why don’t you guys stop being so ignorant and we’ll see how slow the gti is with little mods.

Stop it. GTI’s are not fast.

A friend of mine with a 2.0 GTI that had a handful of mods got apsolutely raped by my 12 second Mustang. Roll and dig, wasn’t even close.

[quote=Haenszel;728642]a couple GTI’s ran 13.7’s at ~100mph w/full boltons… they will still lose. They’re not really any faster than a chipped 1.8t, sorry.quote]

that trap speed is way low I’ve seen trap speeds with just intake and exhaust at 106 - 107.

dude, i put the APR pump on my roomates 2007 a4, WITH a APR k04, and the fuel pump k04 software, test pipe, and full exhaust… it didnt’ make that much of a different, minimal, even on the damn k04.

you car is not a god, stop trying to play w/11sec cars. ITS NOT EVEN YOUR CAR!??!?!

edit:

No, you havn’t.

buds, if it’s dry this weekend, i’ll run you and your friend in my truck. if you can beat that, then “we” can run the subaru.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3395418&page=2

The fuel pump smoothens out the power curve it doesn’t add great peak numbers. You’ll see gains throughout your power curve.

This thread needs muscle50.