IM CALLING YOU OUT FIREHAWK853!!!

so you would race me on the 219 for 5k you are saying? my terms?

what are your terms

formula I know you dont really want to race me, theres no shame in that, especially for that kind of money, im not trying to put you down or anything but im a whole lot faster than the time you have posted on your profile. chuck or turbo are probably the cars that should be trying to run me. im not going to come out here and try to rob anyone, my car will be very fast, no bullshit. ive got a lot of time and a crap load of money into my combo for the sole reason of going as fast as I can at the track while being able to drive it on the street

40 - 1xx. one of us will pull away. i won’t commit to a money race or a big race at the track until i get an automatic, esp if you have one

I think it would be funny to watch you attempt to race me in this weather :gotme:

Two things would happen…you would blow the tires off your car and wave bye to me…or you would crash.

OK, run me then…I have been building my combo quietly for the last 2 years with the help of bill,chuck and jnj. I only run at the track. NYI last year, test and tune, i ran a best of 9.2 and have only improved with new mods this winter. Bring yours down and we will see what you got. You said you will run at the track…

Spence

From the outside looking in it looks like this:

Chuck is punking out. Trying to make him race other people first. This is BS. There is no “>” thread… no nothing. Run what you brung… not run my friends first and then maybe I’ll race you. Weak.

Bill is looking to race him for free on his own conditions… eh… at least you’re willing to race him instead of making other people race him first.

Sherm also punked out. lmt clearly accepted your challenge and offered to give you $5000 to meet him on the 219. You bitched out. “You’re car will never hook” doesn’t = Lets race tonight. you’re back pedaling.

He never said what was under his hood was magical… he never said it was the first of its kind. He never said none of you have ever seen it before… he just doesn’t want to tell you what it is. Durr… why would he tell you what he was running when he wants to take your money? Don’t try to punk him out because he doesn’t want Chuck or anyone else to be scared out of a race. That is clearly the case.

No offense to Chuck or Bill… I’m just making an observation. Sherm is definitely being a bitch though.
Call out.
Accepted.
Back out slowly with tail placed firmly between your legs.

9.2 1/4 is very nice

i <3 jack

damn this should be a good race, or should it? :usa:

spence did you end up buying that “thing” we were discussing

I said im down to goto the 990 right now…

We already know you love men homo…

Well, i have a big bankroll also…that is what it takes

leghumper.

jack, that fact of the matter is he came on here like a dickhead, so we are giving him a hard time. ill speak for myself when i say i dont let people talk to my friends like that especially when i KNOW what happened first hand, and it is utter bullshit.

#2, why would anybody commit to a money race not knowing exactly what one has. ESP a street car with an M6 vs a car that sounds to be set up for the track with an AUTO. of course. would you?

#3, in our arena, the way we race, im sure chuck would hand him his ass. it’s not about more power once you reach a certain level. i dont know how many times it has to be said about our cars being street cars for cruising around, not track cars for going down the 1/4.

im sure chuck will race him, but no one with half a brain would commit to a race like this in FEBRUARY esp when they dont know what exactly they are racing

all that is being done right now are scare tactics, throwing out big words, big expectations, and big money. we all know that always results in nothing, and half the time is the attempt to talk someone scared to race you. when summer comes this can continue. i can’t remember chuck or myself backing down from races. #1 because its only racing, its not a big deal #2 it proves nothing #3 we are only out to have fun and usually win anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

i hear ya man

lol

who doesnt… I have 8 years worth of time and money into my car, not all in one combo, but i’ve been thru 3 different combos, and hopefully this is the fastest and last one for me i’m tired of this investment.

I seriously hope everybody that says they are going to the track this year actually does cuz there will be some awesome races.

Come on Bill… someone has to give you guys a hard time… :massmoon:

While you’re at it… wish for world peace too… and bigger tits for everyone.

lol

You have some very valid points.

I think Chuck should just race him. No having to race others first. I wouldn’t put big money on it from either side. No one wants to lose big $$$. It’s about who is faster. This big buck racing mentality is from the movies. Just race and that is that.

And, as for Sherm…He made it clear that he would race on the 219 and if you guys got bagged, he would get you out of trouble. If he comes to the 990, you are not offering the same. You have the opportunity to go and do this race and you are declining. I doubt you can afford to lose 5K in the event you lose anyway.