IM CALLING YOU OUT FIREHAWK853!!!

well i do what i say i’m going to do, but i won’t speak for anyone else. my time spent at the track depends on if i can budget in a proper automatic, and how long i will last without a cage. then ill be up for anything. and it’s a good possibility, but not 100%

TurboLS1 2008

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/formulals1/3kits.jpg

Sorry

Butch It 8:30 shouldn’t you be sitting on a recliner watching Matlock…

That looks like my intake

Sherm, you are just trying to stir shit in this thread. You have egged it on all day. You are not going to race him for money tonight which means you punked out.

The whole age thing has been played out. Try something new. I just told it like it is. Something you are not familiar with.

I said i’ll run him…what, did i scare him off with the current 9.2 in the 1/4?

Welp, this one is getting old…someone start a new “callout thread”…in Jan…about racing in 2-3 months.

I cant wait until spring!!!

thats what im talking about!

God this reminds me of midgex v black probe, or joetypes v cartman lol

the drama is lame…

modern 600s with a good rider will trap around 125-135 in the 1/4…

buells even the 1200’s are slow… modern 600’s will beat them up in the 1/4 and on a roadcourse for that matter…

FUCK! Thanks for making me read all of this. I wasted an hour and now I have a headache. I’m going to bed.

im gonna make your 1000 look like a little fucking rascle wheel chair when im done raping you… <3

steetable? how streetable? just wondering. so many different terms with that. when i say streetable. i will drive it on a 500 mile trip.

i would like to run you. last year i ran 10.9
this year ill be quicker

just curious on what you think you will run.

Bitch please… i throw a 40 shot on… ill be trapping 150s and you wont even know what happened… why dont you just be gay and run another auto setup this year… :-p…

and its RASCAL… you tard

How lame, only 3 stages…

What a pussy…

Well put,

bitching out? Hardley. This is not going to happen until months from now. Get all worked up? Over this? I don’t think so. Make big promises, through big numbers out. I have no doubt at some point the race will happen. on the street, at the track which ever. It doesn’t matter. I say run a few liter bikes first. Like Liveround for example. 600’s are pancakes, breakfast food.

And racing for $5k is just stupid. You obviously have something to prove to everybody. You called him out on this public forum bringing your issues with chuck to everybodys attention, isnt it good enough to just to race for respect & props? Thats pretty much what we all do here.

If you wanna race for big money you should go race the brothers downtown, they will take you on without blinking an eye. If chuck aggreed to racing you for $5k i’d personally think he’s crazy, not becuase you ‘might’ be faster but becuase anything can happen, mechanical malfunction? anything… $5k is alot of cash, and to prove what? I think you’d prove exactly what you want by just racing him period. Maybe its just me, i wouldnt risk $5k on a race even tho i know i will be one of the top 10 cars on the board, maybe even top 5? Oh well, thats just my opinion, back to post whoring…

Mike

Jack, thanks for explaining my side a little further, first off I had to go to work, second my car is a street car that will be driven every dry day, full interior, sound system ect. turbo, I would enjoy racing you for the fun of it, but im not a big fan of rolling starts, it kind of takes the driving skills out of the equasion a bit, but for fun, what the hell, id be happy to entertain your terms after chuck runs me for money. spencespeed is your car a track only car? chocko same for you id be happy to run you for the fun of it after all of this stuff is settled with chuck and myself, if he refuses then ill just be another one of the guys up at lancaster and NYI out to have a good time with no hard feelings. i dont really want to say what I think my car will run right now, I do have a number in mind and I will get there this year, its going to take a lot of tuning, mostly suspension due to my full weight car, and theres the problem of being kicked out for not meeting tech req. Im having a hard time with this one because I dont want to cage my car, but I might have too because i have some big plans for this fall. how strict are they at NYI about cages?

oroc,you make a good point, I just want the loss to really sting thats all, i know bragging rights are cool, but money won is much sweeter than bragging rights