IM CALLING YOU OUT FIREHAWK853!!!

lmt0705 wants to race Firehawk853

lol… well I read the first few posts

People got really made on pages 2-12, thats all you need to know.

http://www.matthewblaine.com/images/made_with_border.jpg

you got to beat me first

so are you going to park your car if chuck doesn’t run you? lol

he will park his car untill chuck races him, but he would have raced anyone on the 219 two days ago if i remember correctly?..which just happens to be the third or fourth time he has chased his own tail around in a circle.

this is the call out on the 219 for 5k… (two days ago may i add )

this is where he chases his tail in a circle for about the fourth time by saying he wont race anyone untill chuck races him.

he wont race anybody for FREE before chuck. at least thats what i got out of it.

if im gonna make a quick 5k off someone else I would strongly consider forgeting about racing chuck first

so a 5k bet you’d make quick lunch out of bighands at NYIRP?

Anybody else willing to pitch in money to support your local bighands? Nyspeed pool? pitch in money twards bighands, if he wins you get back the amount u put in plus the matched amount out of the winnings.

So i’ll spot bighands a grand, if he wins, i get my grand back plus another grand out of the 5k that lmt0705 is putting in. Double your money with one quick race.

:pimp:

ill put down 500 bucks that bighands wins

QFT

then we can put down bigger monies on firehawk!

that bet was directed to formula to race me that night, if someones going to run me in a 12.0 car for money id be stupid not to accept. im not trying to call everyone on the internet out, I want to get a race with formula, by the sound of it i might have to settle for just bragging rights or maybe no race at all with him, and like I said in an earlier post this is a full weight street car, not a race car. its not 2500lbs with 5 something gears in it and 24in. wide slicks with a glide and a tbrake although sometimes I wish it was.

I wanted to race you on the street…in 30 degree weather…you stupid fuck…So I could watch you crash and hopefully burn to death…

Fixed.

Keep trying Butch…

wow, your pretty cool, throw a few more f-bombs in there so i really get the point. you had no intentions of racing me so just drop it

I really don’t have to try too hard. I just sit back and watch you make a fool of yourself. You punked out and I called you on it. You are all talk, plain and simple.

Right…because I won’t race people…

I had the car cleaned out and running in my driveway…and he didn’t want to meet me…