Just what we need in Pittsburgh

another faggot, shitty hip-hop/rap, sissy rock radio station. B94 is actually worse than 96.1, I didn’t think it was possible, but it is.

I was thinking the same thing. They both play the same songs and 93.7 doesn’t even have a morning show, its just the same thing all day long. :greddy:

the 96.1 morning show is absolutely horrible.

I can’t believe people actually like this music out right now.

My 5 and 4 year old’s favorite song is Walk by Pantera. If they start listening to hip hop/rap, i will break every radio in the house and in the cars.

:rofl: @ Pantera, that is awesome. Actually, I listen to the 96.1 Morning show from time to time. It has it’s moments, but I don’t listen to the music, just when the guys are talking. It’s funny when they make fun of the news, but that is about it. I hate that Jorge guy that they have on there. We need a better station in pittsburgh. I had high hopes for B94, I guess I was hoping they would do more rock or something, but nope, its all rap and kids pop music. :zzz:

Absolute crap. I turned it on yesterday and listened for about 15 minutes and I was about to go crazy.

If it was possible to have a worse station than Kiss, it’s B94.

I vote bring back K-Rock when it first came to Pittsburgh. I could listen to it all day and not hear the same song twice.

Yeah, why didn’t KRock last? I thought that was a great station. I listened to it all the time.

Just goes to show that, no matter how bad the music actually is, play it on the radio all day long and the sheeple will buy it.

I would never buy a CD by any group that is played on 96.1 or 93.7. What would be the point? YOu could hear the songs 5 or 6 times each day now?

Walk-Pantera
Thunderstruck-ACDC
Pressure the Hinges-Haste the Day

Black sails in the Sunset - AFI
The Poison - Bullet for my valentine

These are the songs/cd’s on their mp3 players at the moment. My wife says they are going to be messed up when they are older because they like this type of music. :smiley:

They couldn’t turn out too bad, you turned out ok didn’t you? I would rather have them listening to metal and stuff than those whores and rappers constantly “singing” about sex and drugs in the pop songs now.

holy hell. Its just music.

if you don’t like it simply don’t listen. I don’t understand the need to get ones panties in a bunch over it. I really cant stand WDVE or the X but its not such a big deal that it warrants creating threads to rant about something I can just avoid listening too.

I know its going to come into question what I listen to. I listen to techno/trance and some rap but mostly afroman.

I grew up listening to Motley Crue, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Megadeth, etc…

I ain’t exactly perfect, but at least i don’t like rap or country music. :D:D:D

We avoid listening to it too, we just wish that there were more good options in pittsburgh. We aren’t sitting around listening to the crappy stations all day and then complaining about how bad they are.

STFU, i’m bored at work on a Friday. :smiley:

X a bagillion

I’ll save people some time and consolidate future posts:

WDVE ftw

MP3 > *

radio sucks, Sirius ftw

I like my XM satellite

Stern in the morning

talk radio for me

DVE used to be good

:smiley:

how true :rofl:

ehhh… i havent listened to the local radio in a long time. XM and my ipod most of the time

My old man is always blasting WDVE when he gets boozed up on the weekends. That probably has something to do with my dislike of it. I do actually enjoy alot of older music like the CCR, The Who, Jimmi Hendrix, Tom Petty and so on.

Really? I would’ve though Planet Caravan would appeal to them better. Gotta give you props for starting them off in the right direction. I am picturing them giving a clown at a birthday party the horns. Rocking.

:smiley:

I was asked by his teacher in Kindergarden what a :Pantera: was. They had a music class and he said his favorite song was by pantera. I was laughing my ass off.