Just what we need in Pittsburgh

K-rock didnt last because the majority of pittsburgh likes a good morning show…they didnt have 1 at all.it was stern till he went to sirus.thats the only reason why WDVE and kiss are still around. Although i think for the most part mikey and big bob are really annoying a lot of people like them.Honestly if theres nothing on the X i just pick from 1 of my cds. 12 disk changer FTW

KROCK didn’t last because Pittsburghers like cheesy 80s rock. The majority of workingmen who listen to DVE during the day would probably go through painful, wrenching withdrawal if they didn’t get to hear “Cheap Sunglasses” 6 times a day.

whats wrong with country? :slight_smile:

it’s fucking retarded.

The only thing good about country music is some of the female singers are good looking. But yea, country music is horrible.

glad im not the only one :slight_smile:

So if your kid is born with chemical imbalances it’s your fault? Hormones are a real thing and diseases that affect them are real. I highly doubt any parent is sitting in the bedroom conceiving a child saying to themselves “yeah I loaded a few fucked up swimmers in there lets play roulette and see what comes out.”

:slap:

PS-I’m not saying parenting has nothing to do with how a kid is raised, I’m just saying nothing is 100% except we are all going to die at one point.

You just figured this out?

if a kid has a chemical imbalance, it’s the parents job to get that child the help he/she needs to become as normal as possible.

I know a few people who have kids with adhd, bipolar, etc, and theiy took the time to get their kids help and they are just fine now. I also know a few that didn’t do shit and their kids are messed up, it’s the parents fault.

I stand by my statement

As normal as possible…is not 100% normal. You can only do so much. Trust me on this, I’m dealing with it as we speak.

So again you can’t blame the parents 100%.

wow, all this crying and emo shit, go fucking buy sirius and listen to whatever you want all the time with no commercials

sirius FTW

OK, whatever you say.

Hell of a way to edit something so it looks like I have beef with someone I don’t. Cool. :stick:

no problem glad I could help.

lol… pittspeed, the only site i know who can skew a topic so far off base, and also be known as the joke of the automotive world.

there are topics that stay where they were meant to. I think it’s funny and entertaining that the threads that are not relevant to serious discussions of cars and such get off topic.

If you want a serious topic, stay out of a thread about a shitty radio station on a car board.

how about a shitty radio station on a shitty car board :smiley:

I :love: pittspeed

you really don’t have to keep coming back if you don’t like it. But you do whatever makes you happy. :slight_smile:

tormenting folks makes me happy

the funnier thing is, when i interract with some of these people who never met me… yet are standing 2ft away from me.