new from schenectady

-rep to the troll

http://ninjawiththeorangetshirt.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/coolbrah.jpg

Someone had to :lol

ya know your pretty cool for that
not like these other faggots

cool story bro :hijacked

don’t even care.

I’ve had 2 now that I bought myself. First being a '94 100CS Quattro Wagon (slower than a fucking pig) and my current project is an '86 5000 Quattro turbo

I have my eye on a Quattro Coupe near my house.

fuck i wanna -rep again

volvo im leaving this in your hands until tomorrow im going to bed

super cool story bro

http://i.imgur.com/dwZ10.jpg

1. It’s a late 4th gen.
  2. It’s obviously a photochop.

You are a fuckin’ waterhead.

5000 hugh? I’ve pretty much got the same car, few years newer and more badass engine but def a cool car. Introduce yourself properly in your own thread. Post some pics!

That’s a cool story bro but I’m about to head to bed myself…maybe

Cool story bro

Is this real? I don’t even…

Will you fucking idiots stop talking about Audis. This thread is about reject kids who need there ass beat.

I don’t know either of these retards involved, however both are just that, retards

1. Lets drink and drive, retards
  2. Lets brake check the retard tailgating me, retard
  3. Let me take my handicapped ass and leave the scene of an accident, retard
  4. Lets drive around chasing each other putting innocent people in danger, retards
  5. Let me throw my handivan in reverse and drive into the retard behind me, retard
  6. Lets be retards and make threats to people we don’t even know, retards

No wonder people loathe all you car fags.

+rep I fully agree and will supply printer, ink and envelopes.

I have the car in storage (along with the parts car) right now because I had to free up some space in my shop to put a new engine in my 850 and now I’m doing some shit to my Range Rover to get it ready to trade in in the next week or so.

What is THIS? I don’t even…but no, it is not real

Don’t be DUMB. God forbid a handicapped dude did what he had to do to protect himself from some bunk ass tough guys in their daddy’s whips.

Cool story, Bro. :thumbup

Can we ban these newfags or what. They’re ruining this thread.

Noone outside if his dad is going to give a flying fuck about any of this. You think the Dean at Plattsburgh and the criminology dept having nothing better to do than get involved in a gay ass road rage incident? The world is much bigger than your measly internet car fag forum.

ask and you shall receive :thumbup