Rescued a pitt last night

outofthepits has a free spay/neuter program.

great group of people, not sure if he’s on here anymore, but Jon Williams (guy who used to own Ray’s supra) volunteers with them.

Yea, they do. There’s about a 43048320539053825904850943854309 week waiting list though. Better off just going through friends of animals or going to one of the less expensive joints like Mandak Veterinary.

I got my dog neutered through out of the pits a couple years ago. no wait :dunno

Word. I checked this summer, there was a 6 month waiting list.

dang

He was my little drug dog lol , he learned how to find drugs . Tell him to find the bag and he would , found out who was hoarding drugs lol

I meant to quote benny , he picked on my old pit named kilo

so it’s looking good that i will be taking home sunny mon or tues. Thanks to some advice from a friend aka meat hands. If she can’t go home with me she has been sponsored by me already so she will be adopted and well loved.

Meatpaws lol not meat hands . Glad ya can take the pup .

BEEF MITTENS. HAM HANDS. MICKEY MOUSE GLOVES. HAMBURGER HELPER HANDS.

:lmao

SO quick update…sunny is mine. I adopted her yesterday! Sorry I been MIA but with moms cancer and other stuff going on life has been Lil hectic.

Sorry to hear about your mom, Hope she gets better soon.

she is responding to the keemo and giving it a good fight. My mom is tough man well i guess she had to be i was a pain in the ass growing up…

royal canin…quality food…interesting thought

she is on science diet right now

awsome man good to know shes going to a good home. it seems rescued dogs are always the best mabey because there greatful

Rescued dogs r great cause they have been where Noone wants em and appreciate new found love .

She has been freaken awesome all wkend everybody who meets her falls n love lol. John Thankyou again for the constant advice.

Anytime kid , one of these weekends ill have ya come up to my shop and bring sunny . Ton of room to run around and play .

Fawk yeah I am Def down for that