Rescued a pitt last night

My dog is very submissive. He will get protective if another animal approaches us when he’s on the leash, just makes noise. He’s never bit anyone or anything.

lil update on furface aka sunny as she is now named. sadly i can’t take her into my home so she will be up for adoption soon. This dog is a freaken sweetheart be prepared for a bath of dog licking when you meet her. She is in need of a good home who can train her to be the awesome dog she can be. By wed she will be at this shelter below. I been visiting the pup daily and playing with her for a good hr each day. I honestly can’t tell you how much it breaks my heart i can’t take her myself.

http://www.mohawkhumanesociety.org/

Contact outofthepits.org they will set her up right

thankyou broski i need to make sure she has a good home.

They are local and do a lot in the fight and adoption for the species .

why cant you keep her? Your landlord doesnt allow dogs?

paul it’s a lil more complicated then that sadly.

Personal ? I wish I could help . But like I said out of the pits is great . Did ya check there site ?

John it has to do with a family situation and my financial situation because of it. Basicly furface couldn’t of come into my life with worse timing which I am making sure she not paying the price because of it. But yeah i sent an email to them and will be let you know when they followup. I will keep tabs on the dog if she in any danger of being destroyed i will take her home. If my situation gets figured out she will go home with me as well. the pup does need alot of love and training for one. If i take her she going with me to one of the pitt training schools. :sad:

There is a few good training places in our area .

yes sir i am looking into that as well.

If u don’t mind me asking , what is the hold back ? I just wanna see a dog get a home . Along with u getting her as I see your in love . I would be willing to help as much as I can dude .

Theres low cost veterinary care and spaying if you cant afford it, they do have help for that.

Food generally isnt too expensive, usually around $50 a bag (for Nutro) and it lasts a month or so, atleast for my 60 pound dog.

+1 for out of the pits. Super legit organization. The hardcore scene usually holds a charity event for them once a year.

That’s how I heard of them lol

THIS ISN’T FUCKING ABOUT YOU JOHN.

O k

:lol

updates?

kilo is probably the sketchiest name for a a pit bull I’ve ever heard. :rofl