These guys use (this) wireless service

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6484/308601126l1sikx8.jpg

You can use personal experience, mall experience ect… to make your choice.

boost

tmo

they need their sidekickz for sure.

Yeah BAAAYYYBEEEE

Yeah! Cricket Baby. BAY BEE!

:lol: Interesting question.

They have t MObile written all over them. Gotta be able to bust out the coolest phone ebay korea can offer without having to pay for decent service. :stuck_out_tongue:

lol at the bomb went off in my face hairstyle…

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSTTTTTTT

where you at

ugh those guys are the worst. “whats up boss, what kinda phone you got?”

I laugh so hard that jermaine dupri sunk so low as to do a commercial for BOOST

t-mobile in the McKinley mall is full of those guys!

they use verizon because they have that IN texting thing and all the other ones have it

x2!

why does that picture look different from the original one? looks like 1 or 2 different d bags, and different group pose i think…

:fuzzyfish:

Yup T-Mobile so they can look cool with the Sidekicks.

No, verizon is too expensive, they couldn’t afford their hair gel and yagga bombs then.

Cricket on grant baby!

…shut the fuck up seriously…

I don’t know about anyone else but the cricket commercial I am referencing is absolutely atrocious. Seriously if I was a cricket higher up say district manager and some of my stores came up with that commercial I would tell them to collect their last paycheck and get out. That commercial makes me lose so much respect for those people, the company for letting it on tv, and it’s worth saying again they are fucking idiots. /rant

First off those tools look like Long Island dude bros and if you go to UB you know every UGG wearing scank and their dude bro side kicks always have a Sprint phone…

Thread Fail for no Sprint in poll…

whats wrong with Jaeger bombs? :gotme: