Switching cell phone providers...

I curently have tmobile. I been with them for less then 5 months and honestly the service sucks. They tell me i am suppost to be getting full signal at my curent location i dont got 1 signal bar. I been thinking about switching to at&t or verizon just cant make up my mind what 1 i want to go to. I personaly like at&t because they got roll over mins. Nice for me since i work 2 full time jobs. I have not heard anything about verizon what so ever. so anyone here got either? and if so how are the services?

I love my verizon. the in network is awesome cause most people i know use verizon.

I had T mobile for 2 years cause of having a international cell phone. it worked great in the middle east and europe but had to many holes for coverage in the US

i love my tmobile

verizon

:stupid:

verizon is only good if you know a lot of people with it. if not then you’ll get fucked and not to mention if you want to change your plan you have to sign another contract.

cingular/at&t sucks. i had cingular. the plans are horrible but the service is amazing

alltel is really good. my mom has had alltel since it was 360 and has never had a problem. phones arent that great but service is good.

If you use your phone for business I would look into sprint/nextel service. Free incoming is awesome. I will say I did have problems for the 1st two months and then everything is fine. Now I changed my plan again and I had to call in and get charges taken off. All in all you can’t beat getting free incoming calls. You can control the amount of mins you use now.

But if it were those two choices I would go with cingular. Verizon’s phones are locked down software wise and the plans are kinda high and you don’t get as much.

Cingular you can get unlocked phones ftw.

If verizon or at&t are your only options your best bet is verizon. The percentage of dropped calls is the lowest with them. I havent looked at their plans in awhile but usually they are all around the same. It will probably come down to who you talk to the most and what service they’ve got. Most carriers mobile to mobile is free and doesnt eat up your minutes.

As far as renewing your contract when changing a plan…most of them do that. Thats how they get their money.

Xduce

obviously u guys cant read well cuz he clearly stated he HAS tmobile and wants to switch to Verizon or AT&T

verizon
i had AT&T for 9 years. finally switched to verizon. it is one of the best things i have ever done. i am very happy with them

verizon is really popular in this area. i have sprint.

Att has the best coverage and the best phones! I know 4 people who work for verizon and they all have att phones as personal phones! Its just the best all the way around and I love my blackberry pearl and verizon does not offer anything other then “business” phones! And might I add that att also is cheaper ! I compared plans the other day if I got my plan or anything close to it .it would cost me 70 bucks more a month through verizon !!! I have been with att/Cingular for 5 years ! I will never switch!!!

I’ve had both and Verizon FTW

Verizon>Any US GSM Provider(At&t-Cing-Tmobile)
nuff said

I’ve had nearly every provider.

Verizon is unmatched east of the Mississippi.

X2

verizon FTMFW…