Vlad

Both of your posts just further justify that we all just need to enjoy the gray area without swaying too far towards the black (no Nolan…lol)

Nolans puerto rican now.

Agreed, and my bad.

Its one thing to joke around, and it’s another to make personal attacks, threats or talk in discriminatory manner.

New people who don’t know anybody don’t get the humor or the “bustin balls” which is why they should feel welcome and not attacked or put under pressure.

So far it seems that Dread and Boxersix get it.

Yeah, you can add me to the list of ‘getting it’, ask anyone here that has hung around me, or really ‘knows’ me.

lol I think I “get it” maybe a little too much

You ‘get it’ just fine man, I would not of invited you into my home (no homo) several times if you didn’t

YOU TERRORIST FUCK!!! Tell the rest of the sheikhs to lower the god damn price of fuel.

or else im gonna eat all your chicken wings. again.

:frowning: stop attacking me Wayne

stop attacking America Singh.

Exactly. I enjoy the site for what it is and where it may end up. I’m on here 99% of the time while I’m working on the CAD part of my job, and as you can see am still here working at 4am while most fucks have copped out and gone to sleep.

Agree that people take things way to seriously here but also understand where Vlad is coming from, what he puts into this, and the sheer lack of understanding that all but a hand full of members here have for it.

I get the feeling you’re like me (best work does not happen before 2PM), lol…

Running joke in my little town is that my father and I could run a 24/7 performance/repair center due to our totally opposite shift preferences.

Yes, definitely. I grew up being taught that money doesn’t grow on trees and if you want to make something of yourself or your property, you need to work hard and earn it, and that’s here my understanding for vlads position comes from with his site.

^^^^ srsly.

The people who work hard and play by the rules are sort of a dying breed. The wind is blowing toward “entitlement” more and more.

Bottom line, Vlad shouldve came out and got drunk with us assholes

Hey man, my ancestors are polish. We didnt have any of your kind. Your ok in my book.

Quote of the fucking night right there. :lol

Where’s Micare I thought he was part owner of this forum?

This is the funny part to me in all of this.

I’ve been here a few years now. I know who’s who for the most part.

But for people to be callin in death threats and or coming to peoples houses? You have GOT to be kidding me. How old are you folks? 12? Grow up.

That being said…I do agree with CapitalCrew/Chad…this place needs to be for both new and old. Some of the reigns need to be loosened, but some of the offending members need to grow up and learn what to say and when to say it and when not to say something that will provoke someone (not just Vlad). Ball busting is fine…we do it at work all the time…but there is a time and place for it in the office, and here.

My $0.02.

yeah Chad