What should i do about my car

i have 85 300zx its its in good condtion. I have no money to put it on the road this summer because i just moved out. i have been thinking of selling it. i paid 4000 for it and have had an offer for 4500 from one kid and 2000 plus payments from another. What should i do let it sit for a year then drive it or sell it and look for a new car in a year.

never accept payments from ANYBODY or else you will end up on judge judy… CASH OR CERTIFIED CHECK ONLY

that being said, if you have an offer for 4500 why not buy it, get your finances in order then buy a car that you can enjoy when you can afford it

take the 4500 and be happy

^ditto.

considering you just moved out, i’d guess your like 18 or 19 (not trying to insult you if your like 30 or something). so take the cash and put it to things that will get you farther in life.

see : college

+1 for take the money and run.

Reliable cheap cars when you’re young. Get though school, good job, house, then toys.

if someone offered you 4k for it, SELL SELL SELL. hate to say it, but unless the car is stock & in great condition, it prolly isnt worth that much.

edit- quick exL http://motors.search.ebay.com/85-300zx_Cars-Trucks_W0QQcatrefZC12QQfromZR8QQsacatZ6001QQsamcmZ6001QQsubmitsearchZSearch

its stock and it really nice and yes im 19 and im not gonna do payments. is it bad to let a car sit for a year with out driving or doest it matter

The answer is obvious sell it, and wait until you can afford it.

k, i would still take the money, buy a decently clean daildriver.

no, its not nec bad. your should put it on blocks or stands for sake of the tires & suspension (which is debatable).

you will have to run through it when you start it up a year from now tho.

thanks im taking the money when i talk to the kid

take the 4500 cash.

do it you fag, its a very nice car, i have driven in it many times, sell sell sell.

verah smart move.

sell it

and payments only work out if you get to hang onto the car till its paid off

sell for 4500

profit

Sell