01 Trans Am

Well there is a reason why I paid 2600 bucks for the car. It was beat and you could tell by looking at it. The trans slipped on the 3 to 4 upshift from the day I bought the car. I didn’t really care considering what I paid for the vehicle. I bought the car figuring worse comes to worse it would donate motor and ECM for a swap and I could part the rest and make my money back. Just by reading Paul’s posts on here you can tell how he beat the ever living shit out of the car and based on the quality of workmanship on the vehicle it wasn’t taken care of. The drum where the 2,4 band rides was worn down significantly and required replacing and there was significant wear on the sun shell. I replace the shell, but the 2nd part was good in the trans I got from Joe and a 160 dollar part my cost. As far as the trans and verter I got from Joe. When I tore it down on the bench after putting it in and finding it didn’t work I found damage to the input shaft on the pump. Could have been caused by the ride to Plattsburgh, getting knocked around in the garage or any number of things. Either way I bought it as a core and decided to take a gamble and throw it in, which didn’t pan out. I got my money worth in the verter core and spare parts. The input spine on the crap converter Paul bought was broken when I pulled the trans. You can think what you want about me, but your reputation as a grade A dick head know it all speaks for itself about you. I all honesty do you really contribute anything useful to this forum or the world in general?