05 skyline on ebay

oh there are other ways to legalize :wink:

DMV Guy: That doesnt look like any Maxima ive ever seen

Car Guy: Its a Maxima

DMV Guy: well yes, the VIN number does indicate that its a Maxima

Car Guy: well then, it must be a Maxima

DMV Guy: But…

Car guy: Its a fucking Maxima. Give me my title, bitch.

DMV guy: Why is the steering wheel on the right side then?

Car guy: I use it to deliver mail

rbmotoring doesn’t do the legalization process. they mainly just work on skylines that have been brought in by motorex. Motorex is the only way that you can legally bring a skyline into the country, but even that is a problem now. for one…motorex is shady as fuck, have been sitting on people’s money for quite some time and not delivered cars, that and getting a legalized post '95 R33 or R34 is next to impossible because they aren’t fitted with OBDII emissions systems. for more interesting reading on Motorex…

http://forums.freshalloy.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB4&Number=67900300&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

i wonder if you could ship in the car and the motor separate, and then consider it a kit car.

But you can drive right hand drive cars here, what about the mail trucks, and the older alfa ramaios (sp?) and so on that were like that civilains drive.

:rofl:

shit 15 - 20 bucks. Thats cheeper than emissions.

I;m in.

:smiley:

:bowrofl: thats great!!!

2005??? i thought nissan got rid of the RB-series motor a few years ago because they realeased the 350z and the G35 coupe. :confused:

I can get you any car you want shipped to your door…

the only ting, itll be cut in half!

if the g35 is the new skyline wtf is that thing

That thing would be the rebirth of the old style for one last run to show just how capable it can be right out of the factory. As far as the whole importing thing goes, I have been through it already and it’s not an easy process. Actually the car we brought over kinda “disappeared” not to long after leaving the boat. If the people that got a car from Motorex have been given a memo stating that they are in fact driving illegal cars then they are pretty much screwed. The one thing I never understood is the whole airbag issue. They mandate that any car brought over has to have them installed if they are not in there. My question when I heard it since the car we were dealing with was a 92 was to the extent of the fact that I used to own a 92 Hyundai and that thing didn;t have airbags, but this car made in the same year will be required to? Answer falls to the fact that they are standard now, so since it will be a “freshly” registered car, it must fall into todays guidelines. Mostly it falls into the fact that they don;t want you bringing anything over anymore. As far as the older cars that are on the road that are RHD, the rules were different when they were brought over and they used to make exceptions for military people coming back from overseas.

http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?section_id=31&article_id=9092

it really is a 2005