06' GMC Sierra problems

On my way into work this morning my truck started to make pretty horrendous noises seeming to come from the front end. When I pulled into the parking lot I felt some clunking, and while the steering wheel was turned moving slowly there was pretty much a continuous noise/clunk.

Any ideas? or sound like anything familiar?
fml :banghead

Check the cv shafts.

I had one go bad on an S10 and it made some awful clunks.

^ one possibility. Makes sense.
This fucking ruined my day though, god damnit.

hub bearings, did the brake pedal feel diff . havin false a.b.s hits before the problem ? .

I was hoping you’d see this. My dad/brother are going to bring it to the mechanic for me, but I’d rather have ove of you goons work on it. haha

Felt like a slight false abs hit this morning, but I was so fucking pissed off that I was probably dilutional, lol.
Over the last few weeks I thought I heard a very slight noise when breaking also.

my truck had false abs hits before i changed the wheel bearing but it never made any noise. is it grinding as well going down the road?

I had a problem with the abs when it was under warrenty, and they replaced the sensor. I could def. feel this “clunking” too. :eek3

sounds like a blown unrebuildable 40r

Who the hell had a blown 40R?
Thanks for your input… :Idiots

def check the CV’s

Bearing for sure, had the same exact problem with my truck last month

Bingo, I guess shaking/kicking the tire check doesn’t work anymore…
Apparently it was pretty bad too.

ill do it sully , but the soonest is fri night

nevermind lolol

Dude, I def would have. But this was kinda urgent and I didn’t have time to wait on it. Thanks though! next time for sure.

most likely a front hub. It’s a GM they eat them like its their job. Its a pretty easy job if you want to do it yourself and save a couple hundred bucks.

as long as they used a national bearing ya should be good . any other is garbage

Hopefully they wont rape me too bad. I hate not being able to fix my own shit at my apt.

it shouldnt be anymore than 250 or so , if more they are hammering ya

def a hub id say my old denali had a hub go and it sounded horrrrrrid and clunked