'08 G37 coupe type-S or '10 genesis coupe GT package

g37

While I do agree with your points, the original purchase and resale values for a G37 and a 335i are not close. Not by a long shot. You’re looking at about 10k between the two cars, if not more.

ahhh get somthing or make up your mind already…

s2k ftw.

after reading all that i still wouldnt be able to choose. but based on what you said, you want something that will be mod-friendly, with more aftermarket support, and everyone wants something thats cheaper on repairs. weather or not you want to spend 44k on a genesis is a different story. personally, if i had that money i wouldn’t get either.

335i with 50k go for about 35k now a days. get a 335i
http://www.autotrader.ca/used_cars_Cars_details/MARKHAM_Ontario_2007_BMW_335i+335CABROLIET%2BNAVIGATION%266SPEED_3598783.html?srcid=6975138&source=27&pgno=1&srt=70&CompanyID=ON20080331100844500&r=ontario&ad-attributes=photos,,

stick vert 44gs honestly just go with a 335i but if you cant afford that get a g37 over a 328i. 328 is nothing like the 335

Your link says 45k not 35k. Show me a 335i for 35k.

dont get the convertable g37, i work for a bodyshop that deals with infiniti and all you have to know is that the convertable top fucks up when you have any little thing in the trunk.

yo solarian… there is few 335 on trader.ca for 28~29g… 4dr and 2dr… but with close to 100k km… few 2dr for 35g range with 70 k km…

but no1 rule about buying a used german car is… stay away from anything thats close to 100 k km…

as my personal exprience… german cars becom a money pig when they reach 100k… just my personal exprience from my s600. and its not cheap to fix eather :smiley:

Hmm, I guess they dropped a LOT since I checked. I looked into switching before I was out of a job and left the country, but they were all mid to high 40’s back then. I was only looking at 20-30 ish km’s though, I don’t really like higher mileage cars.

I would not own a 335i without a good warranty, they have several annoying issues that have no true fix ATM like the high pressue fuel pump. Nice car though.

Going Japanese is probably your best option as far as price, quality, reliability, and maitenance costs go. Any G will have a he’ll of a lot less problems than a 335i. If you want solid performance, and a nice 4dr, then the Lan Evo MR for sure. You will love winter.

Dont know about that one.
But i say G over then Gen. G’s are tits right off the bat.

06 sti. Bigger turbo and bolt-ons. You=laughing

370Z is the shit. Better lines all over.

Word. All I’ve ever done on my car in 2 years has been oil, brake pads, tires. I’ve never had even the smallest of problems or faults with it.

Personally that’s what I’d do, or go back a gen away from the Alfa Romeo look, but I don’t think he wants that.

hawkeye>bugeye>blobeye

seems like a lot of money of a used car.

why not get something a little cheaper thats good on gas and shit?

i mean if you have the money for it by all means go for it, but 50k is a nice down payment on a house.