08 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

shits slow.

Thank you for making your first post so insightful and contributing to the thread and this community.

glad i could help.

can’t wait to see this thing in person

who the hell are you? were you a member of the old local car club, nvs ridez?

It’ll be parked in your driveway tomorrow. Text me as far as what time I should show up and what the flavor of the day is going to be:) Last time was the IPA marathon…so give me another good idea.

haha it’s clearly Travis, that’s his second name created in like 2 days. Failing never stops

pics!!!

Needs less wing and super low. like from>function low

i say lower it, wingless, sexy wheels with some sick camber front and rear, turboback, tune, FMIC, intake and diverter valve and call it a summer.

then… 35r, drive it for 2 weeks and sell it from a new sti.

im just going by the pattern here. haha

some pics of parts posted for fun

The picture on the wall is epic!

And you said you were going to leave it stock:lol

oh snap!, yes it is :rofl

THat actually might be a picture that ballerina chick who was with me took when Justin and I went to that show in Poughkipsee or where ever it was. It was at like this mall and someone got stabbed at the mall while we were outside at the show haha

No, that picture was took by someone completely different. But yes, it was at the ‘Envy Frenzy’ show where the dude got stabbed at the mall in Middletown. That shit was crazy!

when you tuning it?
ive got an ob evo x gsr with just an ams intake so far. plan on getting testpipe, catback, uicp, and tune this summer. would love to meet up and maybe get a ride in yours to get an idea of what kinda power i should be looking at.

Going to be tuning it on Thursday. I’ll post before/after graphs at that point. Whenever you want a ride let me know.

where do you live?
are you just gonna street tune or do you plan on using a dyno? should probably be ~300whp with those mods depending on the type of dyno correct?
yeah i definitely would love to see the car. i plan on basically the same boltons with the addition of a testpipe.

how do you like the springs? ive been considering the eibachs, but im worried about killing my stock struts/shocks.

*edit-just saw you said you would post up graphs afterwards. whose dyno are you gonna use?

Going to IveyTune (DynoJet) in Linden, NJ to use his dyno. Will be tuning the ECUTeK myself with some friendly advise from Sean (worked w/ him before). The Eibach’s will NOT kill the stock struts in the GSR. The GSR uses the KYB struts which the Eibach Pro-Kit is wound specifically for. Do NOT use the Pro-Kit if you have an MR, because the Bilsteins are setup significantly softer than the KYB’s. Use Eibach/Swift/Work with your stock GSR struts to avoid any premature wear.

Graphs will be posted tomorrow. Hoping for 300-320whp/wtq @ 24ish or so PSI. We’ll see how it goes.

im considering going to iveytune as well. im going back and forth between ivey, dg motors(Long island), and CBRD Speedfactory in York, Pa. Ivey uses ecutek so he is the most expensive, while dg and cbrd are both cheaper because they use Ecuflash/Open Source.

would love to see the results when you get back.

even though the prokit is designed around the stock struts, ive still always heard that lowering the car will put more stress on the struts and thus shorten the life.