08 ninja 6r vs. 08 gsxr600??

im hungry right now a bit, but i just had pizza with your bikes EX owner. :-p it was good. Hes a suzuki guy at heart though :frowning:

i see how it is.

next time… next time.

On topic. BTW, keep the gsxr, buy a liter bike next year. :sissy:

Move to VA :slight_smile: it was almost 60 today, still riding weather.

^my plan in 2 years.

on topic. DON’T listen to will, he doesn’t even have his license.

wrong guy, thats paulo. I’ve had my license for over 5 years now

proof.

paulo’s canadian, he can do whatever he wants. like…walk in the middle of the street in front of cars, and sing really bad rock songs.

lol. and say eh.

I love kawi… I have an 07 6r and will continue to buy only kawi’s. I did test ride a 08 gsxr600 and it just didn’t do anything for me like kawi’s <shrug> This is my 2nd…

^agreed. Ive owned 4 kawis, 1 suzuki, and 1 honda. the only one i hated was the suzuki. But, it doesnt sound like you need a new bike at this point.

get a yellow one

ive owned 3 yellow bikes too.

haha, I hope i dont listen to him because I think i would kill myself on a 1000, i would love to have one but i know my own riding ability and limits and i am irresponsible enough that i know i would not be able to control myself from being even more stupid on a 1000…oh yea i completely forgot… Will you rode my bike @ UB when we were trying to teach sal to ride…i hadnt even put 200 miles on it and the next thing i see is you riding out a wheelie on it ahahaha

so none of you are helping lol…everyone obviously knows something about kawis that i havent experienced yet cuz it seems like anyone that rides one or gets one thinks they are tits and never goes back to anything else…this is why i want one!!! i know its smarter to keep it for a while and then get one but like most people on here…we get what toys we want cuz we want them…not always because its a good idea haha

true story. But given your experience… ride the gsxr for another season. Ride your friends bikes if they let you and see if anything really jumps out at you. Your bike was nice, no need to upgrade, its newer and nicer than 90% of the peoples on this forum/in wny.

Is it bad if im already getting the itch to ride…snowboarding just doesnt do it for me anymore; ever since i bought the bike i feel like my perception of winter has changed lol

its okay, i went to visit my bike yesterday and actually felt bad i had to put a cover back on it

Ive been working on the bike all winter so far, its just depressing. I know what you mean about snowboarding. It was a huge passion of mine the past 10 years and now I would rather blow my money on the bike instead of going snowboarding/gear.

thank god im not the only one, i thought i had a problem when i missed seeing it and wanted to go just sit on it at my buddies garage and just look at it for a while lol

i was thinking about getting a seasons pass but then realized that was like 700 more i could put towards the bike! i think i have a problem