08 wrx pulls when braking

I replaced the rotors and pads on my wrx all the way around…and for some reason now when I brake, the car pulls to the right pretty hard.
Anyone have any suggestions? I would think it would be the driver side caliper hanging up on something, just wondering if anyone had any quick fixes

First, did you do anything that might have let air into the system?

If not, maybe a pad not seated properly in the caliper?

seems kind of soon to be replacing those, how long have you had it?

I’d say bleed the lines, but I don’t think you did anything that would require it.

take it apart and recheck. If the car pulls left, the right side is bad.

I didn’t touch the lines, so I doubt it’s that.

slowcivic- I went to track day, all my pads were down to metal after 100 miles on the track.

I’m going to check the pads, I bet ones not seated right, if not, i’ll be back on here.

fair enough, godspeed.

its uneven pad wear

they are brand new pads?
I took off the caliper and the pads look seated properly…
any other suggestions?

Left side caliper seized? Do some hard stops and check the temperature of both rotors.

EDIT: or just check to see if the pistons can be pushed back in, use some big channel locks or c-clamp.

it’s too soon for the caliper to seized. if the pads are new, it could be the rotors. you should take it to a shop and have them resurface them.

longshot, but maybe it doesnt have to do with your brakes. Check to see if for some reason your control arm isn’t seated properly on the bushings.

new rotors too

Theres some logic here. Most late model cars use a split diaginal brake system. Its almost impossible for them to pull when your on the brakes.

shit, didnt see that. take it to the shop, this type of issue will be cover under the warranty.

But i changed the rotors and pads, I don’t think I coulda fucked it up but it started doing it after I changed them.

yea, since u just changed both. i suggest you take it to subaru and tell them your brake system is fucked up. anything is not tear and wear would be covered

What i’m getting at is subaru could say that due to ME working on the car, they are going to void the warranty on my brakes
I think i’m going to pull the caliber off and wire brush and grease the sliders

I’d check the slide pins and lube them up to make sure the caliper is moving properly.

also clean the pad shims/pirch veryoverlooked on brakes but with enough build up that can fuck u up

This doesn’t mean that it couldn’t be a rotor problem