'09 S14 Drift Car Build

Anyone have an idea of what colour would look good? I’ve currently told the body shop white but they havent ordered the paint or started yet so I’m open to suggestions if anyone has any!

for paint id do something real nice like candy apple red…no no root beer brown… anywho awsome build mandingo

White ftw no doubt. Especially for a track car, whites so easy to touch up with a rattle can.

yellow or red for a track only car

something flashy.

this is a drift car, go balls out on colour!

Lime green =)
do it

Yea lime green would look pretty sick, with white rims.

In my opinion, white is the most suitable colour for s14’s.
Runner-up would be black xD !

In my opinion, white is the most suitable colour for s14’s.
Runner-up would be black xD !

you still have to be Professional about it tho

if he goes white

he can always vinyl a scheme into it

^^ no you don’t

and no, i don’t mean rattle can painting it.

the sickest cars that stand out are the ones with funky colours.

like the orange s15 coupe at DMCC. that shit looked mint!

What ever colour you decide…just make sure it is a factory vehicle colour with a code so that when you crash you can match the paint easily. Don’t do any candy’s or flakes or pearls or any of that shit cause the car will look nothing short of stupid after a few repairs.

I agree with Dan on this one. Getting an OEM color makes life SOOOO much easer. That is why I went with the U70 red instead of the candy apple that I really wanted to do.

This has to be one of the best cages I’ve seen in awhile… nevermind in ontario!

Quick question though… why the tubbed rear fenders, and not the front?

for overfenders

This car is definitely serious business.

Paint has been decided. The car will be painted white inside and out with a urathane paint. It is a single stage paint that is more flexable and more durable than going with a base and a clear. It is also possible to do quick touch ups with a urathane paint as supposed to having to paint a whole panal. To “funk up” the car a little bit I’m thinking of having the car wraped in a camo vinyl and having my tow hooks and all my rims powder coated highlighter pink.

hahah digging the pink accents.

It’s been done but it looks awesome and I haven’t seen it done in the Ontario scene. Do it man. “Winter Camo” looks cool, but it’s been done a few too many times maybe… Standard green camo would be pretty awesome with pink rims.

nice work!