'09 S14 Drift Car Build

^ No, the centre piece had just not arrived yet. Thankfully it arrived today!

So following Sunday when the car stood on all 4s for the first time ever, it saw its first sights of the ouside world on Monday when we loaded it on the trailer to head down to the Toronto International Auto Show.

Tuesday, we have the car loaded in the 100 level of the Rogers Centre. It is being featured in the CSCS booth. Snaped a few quick shots.

amazing bro. pm me your cell #, so when i get there next thurs i’ll find where you’re at.

and we’ll have to get it done in the next couple of months, i’ll have all of my pieces for my rig coming in :smiley:

loving it!

BAH GAME OVER!

Briggs man, you’re making the rest of us look bad! That car is absolutely gorgeous! Everyone is stepping it up this year, but this is just nuts… good for you man, you came a long way last year, now you’re going to be straight up dangerous!! Can’t wait to see you at Round 1!

Ryan
BFG #23

^ Thanks Ry. I am surprised to see you on this forum! But good to hear from you none the less.

I’m looking forward to round 1 as well. I am excited to see everyone I havent seen since the gala and I’m extremely anxious to compete.

As you can see from my post count, I don’t come around too often… haha. I lurk around mostly, with my Skyline-inspired name. I don’t even own a Skyline anymore. Oh well.

We were talking about who is building what car, and I figured I would find some info on you and your car on here. It’s going to be a power war this year, everyone has a monster V8, I hope that SR is up to the task! The rest of the car sure looks like it’s built to handle it anyway. Are you on a team? I heard Justin started a team… slideshow is it?

Very nice. I’m guessing this is your Black S14 redone. All the best in the 09 season.

As far as I know Justin did start a team called SlideShow. I am not a part of it.

It looks like I am completely on my own this year!

The black S14 I drove last season was sold. This is a completely new car.

thats an expensive wing gonna suck when it hits the wall

Dont you know? The cool thing to do nowadays with drifters is to grind your wing or bumper against the wall.

yea grind agnst wall is definitely the cool thing to do :slight_smile: imo if u can pull it off u get 10/10 points lol. how many ppl can actually do it is another story.

i said hit the wall not grind against it

hmm by the looks of the build the wing’s just up there with the rest of the baller parts… :dunno: the whole damn project looks pricey!

lookin killer, Briggs!

i managed to get a couple snaps in before being chased out by security lol

put ur grill in

Nice job everyone. Car looks great. Just curious…how did you find the over fenders?