'09 S14 Drift Car Build

^ The front and rear fenders were supplied by Vertex (www.vertex-usa.com). The fitment is absolutly amazing! To be honest, I have not seen aftermarket fiberglass fenders that fit near as good as these. But then again, Vertex and Car Make T&E is a well knowen high end Japanese tuner so it is expected.

Just want to say thank you to everyone for all the positive feedback and the support!

It is greatly appreciated!

I just want to say thanks for building that car - hands down one of the nicest I’ve ever seen

Come see this beast!

Canadian International AUTO SHOW

Rogers Centre - 100 Level - CSCS Booth

The camera still won’t capture the green colour of the camo, eh… Weird.

^I think it looks pretty damn good coloured the way it appears, lol

hey Briggs…its charles…i spoke to you yesterday at the auto sow about my kouki build…jst wanted to say thnx for the info and the peak under the hood…amazing work!..good luck with your project…its already one of the cleanest track cars i’ve seen…hope to see you at the track!..as soon as my car gets out…lol

hey bud check your pm! i need to speak to you.

Whats the power goal for your S14?

i saw te car yesterday chated for a couple minutes car looks sick good job at making it look pretty complete hope we see you out to a couple smaller track days

^^ It is a fully built engine… slightly raised compression… vipec ecu… going to feed it with a GT3071R turbo and C16 race fuel… I will let Dan from U2NDyno be the judge on how far it can be pushed. He knows SRs extremely well and I trust his judgement… It would be nice if it were above 500whp but 450 and up is acceptable…

^^ I am always down to hit the track whether its DMCC or a wednesday afternoon at Shannonville!

CSCS Booth was comedy today.

Here’s a quick one before I head to bed.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3545/3293849333_a388a7f0d1.jpg

^ Definatly most entertaining night so far!! haha

i like the pic!!!

It’s always good times when I’m around.

So apparently, I should have died today…

^ Now that I have that new INFO I am going to re asses your role as WATER MAN at CSCS

you will be allowed 1 15ml cup. that is all.

Lol. Don’t forget the Capris and pink tee.

Here’s the Video… Only got the last water bottle, and the part where he was stuck in the 240. haha.

Click Watch in “HD”

i can also drink water like that
my g/f’s mom yells at me when i do it in front of her

awesome car tho dave
now thats something i will never be able to do (create/build/drive/admire)

Dude, Wicked Build, cant wait to see that car drifting this season

haha poor Osad, i know that was kevburgler behind the camera, cuz ive experienced the change shooting of embarassing photos before or at least ive seen it happen lols