10-15 grand?

[quote=“94wvwglxvr6,post:40,topic:29531"”]

exactly, or a vacation or a dp on a house, ect…or he can b00st it. whatever floats his boat. all I know is if\when I go back to school and finally get a “real job” I’m def going to dd an e36.

[/quote]

$7K for a dp, LOLOLOLOLOLOL. I WISH I only had to shell out $7K for the down payment, the closing costs, taxes, etc etc.

I closed for about $4k out of pocket. :gotme: Fuck a down payment. Mortgage interest rate < investment interest rate.

I’m pretty sure 7k cash is a pretty good dp for a first time home buyer with good credit :gotme:

[quote=“94wvwglxvr6,post:43,topic:29531"”]

I’m pretty sure 7k cash is a pretty good dp for a first time home buyer with good credit :gotme:

[/quote]

I SOOOOOOOOOOO wish that was the case down here.

Anyway - get another couple grand and give me a ring, nothing beats an s2000 with a warranty…

[quote=“94wvwglxvr6,post:43,topic:29531"”]

[/quote]

it certainly is.

[quote=“Quattro Krant,post:41,topic:29531"”]

$7K for a dp, LOLOLOLOLOLOL. I WISH I only had to shell out $7K for the down payment, the closing costs, taxes, etc etc.

[/quote]

you can get an 80k house for 4k threw sonyma. they give you a 5k grant and an interest rate 1 point lower than the banks… and i am sure someone will say “yeah but they charge a point”
1 point one time is nothing compared to 1 point of interest compounded over 15-30 years.

so that leaves him with enough money to buy all the bs he needs for the house. lawn mower, and what not

All I was trying to say is that what I was told I would need quickly turned into alot more:shrug: And then they said that they wanted me to have “extra” in my account so I didn’t leave the closing table broke. Fine by me, but then they wanted to know how I got that money so quick:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Glad that is all over

Heh. Isn’t buying a house a fuggin pain in the ass?

[quote=“BikerFry,post:47,topic:29531"”]

Heh. Isn’t buying a house a fuggin pain in the ass?

[/quote]

yes, and i will never do it again. when i leave my current house i wont even deal with selling it… im just going to burn it down, and then go live in an apartment

anywho, back on topic. hes not buying house, hes buying a car

[quote=“audios,post:29,topic:29531"”]

… if you get one, get silver :tup: best and fastest s4 color…

[/quote]

NO, we all know Nogaro Blue is the only color he should get. LOL, But seriously please do not buy a Silver S4, I almost want to paint my car a different color right now.

[quote=“RobtC,post:31,topic:29531"”]

wow you did steal that z

[/quote]

Dont remind me…my ass still hurts from selling it at the price :frowning:

[quote=“Quattro Krant,post:37,topic:29531"”]

Last I knew Grucho was as 109K on his yellow Monaro converted GTO. Yeah, kinda of hard to beat an 04 GTO for what, 18K. Just make sure you look to see if the strut rub issue has been corrected, along with the strut bushings. My 06 with 17’s has not had the strut rub issue in the 7K miles I’ve had it for. If you interested in a GTO, I’d head over to ls1gto.com, that site is a GREAT resource for the 04-06 GTO’s.

[/quote]

I dunno if Groucho’s car is a good pick for an available GTO - and besides, he’s in California.

[quote=“traumadog,post:51,topic:29531"”]

I dunno if Groucho’s car is a good pick for an available GTO - and besides, he’s in California.

[/quote]

i was just trying to give him an idea of what kind of GTO he can get. Your car looks nice. Gotta love the LS1/LS2:headbang: :headbang: