$12,000 street racing in STL, these guys dont mess around..

they are keeping the grime lvl. high doing the street race thing. And ya cant hate for the trailers they wana keep them puppies nice and content until its race time not to mention im sure they are all running $8/gal gas

So, trailered cars. 1/4 mile race from a dig. All sorts of prepping tires/street. So it’s quite literally a 1/4 mile event, only done in the dark on public streets.

Just go to a fucking track so you’re not risking hurting anybody and you can do it in the day and making cops waste their time on a bunch of idiots.

Sick cars. Stupid streetracing.

It’s not like they can all just show up at the track and tell the track guys, “Me and my 7 buddies want to do some heads-up racing, don’t show our E.T’s”. Sure, there are certain events catered to what they are doing, like the Outlaw classes and such, but they aren’t held everywhere. Also, you can light the street on fire all you want, and it ain’t gonna bite like a prepped track. Look at how slow the first pair got out of the hole, listen to them on/off the gas. Then obviously look at how out of shape the Mustang got. Way more suspense in the street race, and the stakes are higher=more fun for some.

Yea its pretty cool but if i was to put 1000 into the pot i would def wanna race at the track. My dads buddy has a white s-10 pick with a bbc 14-71 blower making around 1000rwhp at low boost killing people in the falls/buffalo. brian with the silver camaro lost to him bad.

I see what you’re saying. Street racing is still stupid in my eyes, but I see what you mean.

when did he race brian?

:word:

When i first started watching this i was thinking the same thing as GayBikerFryGuy… wtf, why dont these guys just go to a track? But when the leet factor is high and people race for a decent amount of $$$, :snky: comes in to play with not wanting your opponent to know exactly what you run and trap. Not to mention some of these cars are so fast they may not even be legal to run their fastest at the track even with cages and all. :gotme:

But I do agree at their level street racing is very risky as you can see by the stang that almost lost it. But at the same time some of these guys live for that rush and risk factor, as you can tell by the reaction of the crowd after that turbo stang bareelllyy stayed on the road. lol.

At least it seems like these dudes set this up on some road out in the middle of nowhere where regular traffic wasnt around. Then if they fuck up its just their ass on the line and no one elses.

Also, word on the streets is that Toda Party will be at the next leet meet with these guys pwning all these bustas from a 90 roll :thankyou:

yeah really i dont remember that

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

thats pretty sweet. i like how a lot of those guys have tricked out tow rigs too.

wherever they meet pre-race must be fairly isolated too, it would seem to me that a bunch of trucks towing race cars sitting in a parking lot would raise a huge red flag to a lot of cops. but nice vid none the less.

there a local $$race thats up to 2K+ so far. Doing down this saterday, at specer. :tspry:

Its “doing” down yo!

im sry but this just seem really dumb they have way to much time and money in these cars to be out wrecking them on the streets. i dont see a reason y they couldnt go do this at a track

yeah, slim comes to mind.

I can see your point but, $12,000 for winning 4 races in a row ain’t too bad. You’d NEVER see that kind of money at any track unless you ran a HUGE event, and then you’d have to go at least 6 rounds, and be there all day.

I have to laugh at how civil it was at the end. Especially from the guy that ran and went with the vote. Like payday at the plant, grab your check and go.

That 'Cuda is downright evil. Blipped the throttle and left a thunderhead for 50 feet.

ya…gay

Of course slim comes to mind… cause he has a sick fast GN… but who is he racing? Slim is the only one ever mentioned when it comes to 1k+ racing… no one else.

Not pointing the finger at you, because you’re a GN humper, but if you look into NYSPEED’s past, or search for slim, he is the only one mentioned.

not my fault nobody else is mentioned, i only mentioned him because hes the only one i know of that races for that kind of money on the street.

LOL, people that think the really, REALLY fast cars are on NYSPEED are just nuts. There’s a street legal Chevelle that runs at Lancaster all the time, running mid 5’s. Those guys I mentioned earlier getting the bottles filled at PMP, I can think of 2 guys by the name of Brian who aren’t on here, Lenny something or other :wink: , the list goes on. They don’t bother with internet forums, they do their own thing, and have been doing there own thing for a long long time.