$12,000 street racing in STL, these guys dont mess around..

ya no shit

theres a twin turbo LS1 in rochester that broke 1000whp at 8psi I think it was a little bit ago.
Procar had there new car out this weekend doing some shake down runs. (street legal) has 3100whp.

Awww sweetie… I wasn’t attacking you:hay:

$1000 buy in isn’t that bad. $12k payout is fucking sick though.

Last year. It wasnt in amherst it was near hte summit mall

Yea there are some fast people in buff but there are som faster in Niagara falls. Lol My dad knows all those guys in buffalo. THey look up to my dad. lol

Yeah Jerry’s truck is deff fast as f**k sub 9’s. and your pops looks up to me I’m taller.

Meh

Not street racing if it aint street legal and you tow it to there

and here comes the street car debate

lol, here we go. It IS street racing if they race on the street and the rules are “run what ya brung”.

My buddies dad from eden has a 7 sec. alcohol 59 vette +/-1500hp depending on boost that he runs that is street legal. It obviously doesn’t see alot of street duty but it isnt illegal for him to do so. These guys are on an entirely different level than anyone on here and we’re bashing them for bein fat old middle class business owners who spent 20 years doin it like everyone on this board and got bored and decided to take it further. Everyone on here keeps taking in further with their own shit and some of us might eventually end up like them. I just don’t get how doin a thruway roll to 160 in a 600hp civic or 800hp cobra is less stupid and more cool, is it because we aren’ old and fat yet?

joelster you can just mark your tech card at nyirp and they don’t show your time or ET. It’s that simple.

that dude in the mustang can drive but how about the…a GT42 is too heavy a turbo for a 4 cylinder comment LOL

o shit i would keep talking in this sweet thread but i gotta go hook up “stereo equipment” in my honda

They used to do the same thing on long island/NYC back in the 60s/70s. Basically track cars that were raced on the street. They would even put signs out announcing events. One magazine even said that the auto manufacturers would give them new cars to race on the streets.

http://baldturbofreak.com/projectcars/TT_Camaro/DSC05308.jpg

:snky:

singal turbo customer was was getting some test passes in last night. Staying over 11.49 for no bar, coated a low 11 by mistake at 11xmph :lol: