12.6 @ 117

TM is correct, however the anti lag is very hard on the turbo itself. Seen a few turbos fail from doing it to much.

however drag launching a few times a year, youll be fine…

brapp brapp brapp brap brapp 8)

nice tme btw.

guy on the left cant drive for shit.

So how did you make out with the bigger meat on Sunday??? I saw you in the wings but never saw/heard if you ran or not.

car is breaking up losing spark in 3rd and 4th :frowning:

with teh slicks I ran a 1.9 60ft which wasnt bad but im gonna try to get out of the hole even harder this week, but unfortuantly my traps went down 10mph to 107mph rather than 117 so my times stayed similar, actually slowing down to 12.7@107

kinda disapointing gbut what can you do

You only got 2 runs in this weekend, the first the launch wasn’t great,
the second your ignition cut out. If everything went well on a good run
you could crack 11s easily.

There was a civic there that pulled 11.46 at 117mph. Your car hit 117mph
last week. You do the math. 11s, w00teh.

1 + 1 = 11?

Hey nice times Sasha. I couldn’t imagine what 11s would feel like, can’t believe how quick your car is. I’ve been missing out on all the fun you guys are having this summer… I’m sitting out this year and will be back for next year!

Jantos if you’re at NHR make sure there is progress on my car!

Don’t worry Q. There will be some new parts in your future…

hey sasha i dont knwo if u said this i read through the post but didnt see…im curious as to approx. how much rwhp are u putting down in ur 240???

-robattire

327 or some shit like that

oh sweet, thats fast for only 330hp…but they are light cars hehe :bowdown:

hah thanks dude, yea it was 326 at the wheels at 16psi, at 18psi on a colder day its closer to 340-350. It equates to about 425-450hp at the engine.

When you think about it htats a lot of stress fo a poor lil 2litre!

:idhitit: haha ya it is a lot of stress…but probably a fun lot of stress teehee

hey Sasha my name is Elias just wanted to say thats a good time man. i hope to see you at the track next year. i’ll be running my s14 also