12 more days

fuck cigarettes…

i quit like 5 months ago for a solid 2.5 months, then was bored and started smoking again.

it’s funny… i can smoke a pack in the garage in like 9 hours… OR i can not smoke any cigs for days on end… it’s generally when i’m sitting around doing dick waiting for something when i want one.

if i go to work i don’t smoke… if i go out with a girl i don’t smoke… if i’m bored as fuck, i smoke.

so it’s about time… on my b-day i’m done.

i bet i get fatter and miserableler than i currently am.

i know :gives:

just sayin’

x2

what about when you go out with boys?

anyway, yea I agree with ya, but car season is starting up its gonna be ultra hard to not smoke. I bet I’ll go through at least a pack a day at PSU and any time Im at autocross or quaker city. Shit just gets me fired up so I fire up!

ya when im working on something i never smoke, but when im sittin around i i smoke alot…
when i got my neon it was never smoked in, and i told myself that i would never smoke in it.
at first it was really hard, but after like a month i was fine and whenever i drive now i never smoke… so im thinkin if i tell myself that im not going to smoke in the car, and start saying im not going to smoke in the house and stop smoking in the house, i figure that i could just stop smoking in certain areas or times and it shouldnt be toooo hard to quit… i think you just have to do it slow

if its about the money do what i do sometimes… find someone on a car forum from mexico and have them ship you a carton every so often hehe $6.00 a carton!!! :finger:

:slight_smile:

man i’m smokin right now. i would love to quit, but man do i love cigs. i dont even smoke that much, about a pack every 3 days. but its easy to smoke a lot working on cars and shit. we need to start a pittspeed stop smoking support group! marlboros own my ass.

u will save some money now!!!

Go find something to keep you busy when you’re bored
Switch to as much diet junk as you can…

yeah. :wackit: or something

I think that actually makes it worse… hahahaha

new addiction to take mind off the old one

this guy at work payed ther 59 bucks to be hipnotized and has not smoked since been like 3 weeks

:spank:

yeah… my bosses wife is a psy·chi·a·trist (damn that’s tough to spell) and she’s has a hyno cert… so i could do that.

i’m just going to be hardcore and go wild turkey… wait, i mean cold turkey…

will power > tricks.

:rofl:

4 years ago I just quit. I realized cigs have no positive value and stopped. It’s that easy once you realize this.

mad props to ya… i hate cigs… i get wasted and smoke… only time that ill ever consider smoking… and then the next day i hate myself…

actually i haven’t smoked since i typed this thread… fucking cigs are beat…i know i’m going to be more of a dick for a minute because of it… oh well…

glad to see u quit…can u be more of a dick???

j/k

i can, and am.