$14,000 CRX

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1990-HONDA-CRX-SI-35K-MILES-IMACULATE-CONDITION-1-OWNER_W0QQitemZ190345820774QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item2c517eba66

dam, that’s a lot of money.

wise investment

Wow i woulda much rather bought this one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190347819394&category=6255&_trksid=p4340.m263&_trkparms=algo%3DSI%26its%3DI%252BC%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D10%26ps%3D63

^yeahhhh

wait til PJB sees this thread lol

???

The amusing fact is that is more then MSRP when it was new IIRC.

Who says Honda’s don’t appreciate :tongue

Weren’t you trying to sell a tahitian green CRX back on the APG forums for an outlandish amount of money before?

To those that were on APG forums, he is crxgator.

Some clean ass crx’s there

yes, a rust free crx from FL that i purchased from the orignal old lady. it had a lot of maintenance performed and mods as well. i was asking $3500, and got $3000…what’s your point? That was also almost 5 years ago…

and like omgz you found me! bro, im pretty sure a lot of people know who i am…

omgz drifting down my driveway was fun!!!

I miss that car.

Damn I miss a running CRX in general.

I always wanted a CRX. The closest I ever got was a '89 Civic hatch. :Idiots

Those are pretty clean CRX’s. A bit pricey though, considering I would let mine go for $15k fully built.

Thats what i paid for mine when i got it from the original owner, old lady, 100% stock. I guess it could be a lot of money for what your actually getting but ITS A CRX! God aint making anymore of them!!

Well now Ive seen everything

Fucking insane.
You could buy a much nicer newer Honda for the same price.

THERE HE IS GUYS, PJB HIMSELF

Ooooooooooh! There he issss!! /paulie

and right after me the forum douchebag making a comment on my post. Amazing and yet totally predictable.:retardclap

Why is it so insane?

Define “nicer?”

I’d be willing to bet a new civic for 14K and the Crx Si, would be neck and neck in a straight line, with Crx handling better, having much more character and being a better lighter, more fun to drive platform.

Not to mention, the new civic will depreciate, where this obviously keeps its value pretty well.

Insane is buying new cars that depreciate and “upgrade” everytime you pay one off.