150+ MPH

next years goal is 200 or bust … why else would they scale it up that high?

lol hells yeah.

I heard newmans elise car do 300+
:snky:

High rates of speed are not fun.

Porsche, on the German autobahn, so it was totally legal too. :smiley: I’ve gotta see if I can find the pics of the speedo I took.

X…

Xander’s dad has all kinds of cool cars spread over the globe…oh the stories he told at track day

STOPPING, sux

Yeah, but Xander’s uncle >>>> Xander’s dad in that department. :smiley:

X…

you sould tell us one of your stories.

u have to be in person to hear these stories

150 in a car designed to go 150, no problem.

150 in a car that started life as an economy car that couldn’t break 110 stock, but has now been modified with enough power to hit 150… all kinds of things can go wrong. It’s why it takes years to design new cars.

one of my friends had my roommates prelude up to 140 just about topped out, they switching lanes around cars and it was still pretty solid. I took the old man’s g35 coupe out one day and hit around 130 still with tons of control. I also used to take my na z up to 120 and that was nothing. With these speeds tho, i would recommend tires that are design to go that fast. With the tires that i had on my z the second time around, i felt as though 100-110 was too fast, very shakey.

135 in my stock Z was smooth… Haven’t tryed anything past 120 or so since my modifications.

my helmet mirror can’t hold up past 125

150 was wild but under control. but still scary
on 2 wheels

I’ve done it before a bunch of times, but will not do it again in the 951 unless I’m on a closed course. #1 Things just come up insanely fast, #2 the alignment is a tad bit twitchy, I dont like it above 140 on public roads. It’s fine on the track, but in the real world it’s just stupidity.

True, I had my bike’s speedo pegged, with and without sprokets.
Without the sprokets, I probably was around 180-185, I would imagine.
Possibly even closer to 190, I dunno. It wasn’t all that bad as long as you
stayed super tucked behind the windscreen…

i raced a biturbo2002 s4 topping out my old subaru at over 150mph(the needle was pegged past the MPHs on my speedo and i was almost redlining 5th gear and it felt like it was meant to go that fast, it really did.

and i just beat a stock e36 M3 in my viggen at 140mph+, not sure te exact speed, but the D.T.E. gas meter dropped 90 miles in that short period of time and the car did not feel incredibly stable, i have been told, however, that this is because i am missing the front plastic piece under the front airdam, maybe this would make it more stable…

DOS…dont worry you wotn be trapping 150+with your new turbo kit… so you dont have to worry about it :smiley:

lol but i will still be faster then you.

and i dought you pulled a e36 m3…

155 was pretty smoother for me :gotme:

hahaha. okay, well i am really worried about what you doubt or not…

e36 m3s are either 240hp or 280 hp depending on year…and that is not at the wheels, and that is not with a TQ# as high as 258, like me. so whether you want to believe it or not(i could car less either way) i smoked(and have previously smoked) e36 M3s. on the highway(3-5) my 258 lb/ft. TQ is a lot for any stock car to overcome…some can and some cant. just because when you were stock, you couldnt, dont cry about it.

why don’t you call out skunk then huh??

im sure he will be down to get some highway pulls in. make sure you bring ur heap tough and not daddy’s s2k.