16psi > stock d15b7 bottomend

ouch…now put a B series in there lol

aren’t 2 d-series cheaper than 1 b-series?

how much more power will 16psi get you from D to B?

ill give you the polish kiss, that will cheer you up

Your IQ needs to be higher to talk about Honda’s, Jack.

or any car

Higher than 45? WTF are you guys talkign about?

BTW - I understand it is completely dependant on supporting mods and tune. I’m not concerned about that. What benefits does the B series have over the D series? Simple question no?
1 of you too munkies care to anser it?

no because i know nothing about Honda’s…although i would assume better head flow and stringer bottom end…but jack u know i love you

stringer bottom end? Is that like when a big fish bites the line it doesn’t break?

I also think the d series in question is SOHC, and not DOHC like all the b series I have ever seen.

Isn’t the difference that a B series will hold together at 16 psi? I don’t know a whole lot about Honda’s but I thought the D-series had a weak bottom end in comparison to the B series.

Get that thing put back together. I will hopefully my car will be done by the middle of september.

thats all you should have posted. they must be really weak because i was making more than twice the advertised hp to the wheels for 2 years.

jack, i can buy 4 engines for the price of a b series swap. i could have a d series sleeved and bored to fit b series pistons and build a bullit proof engine for the cost of a gsr swap. if we are talking an itr swap, then i could afford head work too :slight_smile:

Thats what I like to hear.
Now I know what/who to look for when I find a nice winter beater.

Another AWD that gets put away for the winter :roll2:

X… :slight_smile:

Buy me blizzacks and full coverage I will drive it through the winter :wink:

How do I tell a D series from one that isn’t?

Somehow I have the feeling the Blizzaks will cost a lot less than the insurance for you. :smiley:

X…

a d series only has 1 cam

you will be better off with a d16. they come in the civic EX and SI 92-95

Ok. So I was right in assuming the B is the DOHC and the D is the SOHC??

What is that, a 1.6L?

yes
yes

You doing all this work in your driveway? I wanna stop by and lend a hand… and maybe learn a thing or 2 about FWD HONDA FURY.

no, not im my driveway.

in don and lees driveway :slight_smile: