18 year old girl wrecks 800hp Corvette!

http://videos.streetfire.net/category/Chevrolet/0/
The owner is a jackass for letting a girl drive his 800hp car :smash2:

hmmmmmmmmm. wheres ma gun

i bet she sucks his dick real good. and looks like it wasnt that bad of a whack

vid sucked but funny none the less, atleast she didnt say NAWWWSSS

whoops, see sig.

Eh… I was really hoping to see some real vette carnage. You know, fiberglass bits shattered all over the place.

:tdown:

Good work.

amen

:lol: stoopid bish!! I wonder how old the dood who owns that car is? Can blame him for nailing some highschool slut. But you sure as hell can for letting her drive a 800WHP car!! Lean your lesson guys. Your GF is for giving u knobbers and bending over couches, chairs tables, etc nood, so u can slide ur weiner in her bum. NOT for driving your car!!!

i saw this on LS1Tech and lol-ed

vette seemed pretty badass though

holy fuck, her boyfriend had to TELL HER how to drive the car!!!

he had to fucking tell her to put it in first gear for the burnout …

is he fucking retarded ? she doesnt even know how to drive the car and hes letting her do a nitrous run ?

i seriously hope that he agreed to let her drive the car because seh agreed to invite her uber hot gf over for a 3some … and she wanted it video taped … and both girls wanted anal cream pies …

scratch that, even that deal isnt good enough …

Christ, I have a lowly thunderbird that lays down 333 at the wheels, and there is no way in hell my girlfriend is driving it.

This guy is such a tool letting some bimbo drive the vette.

I agree with newman for once.

Weakest burnout ever in an 800whp auto vette. Seriously…how hard is it to make a car like that do a burnout?

Probably roughly on par with how hard it is to drive it in a straight line for more than 100 feet.

Apparently she wasn’t ready for the two big-ones.

18 year old girl wrecks 800hp Corvette! RKC site member crissi is filming a instructional video for her high school assignment using her boyfriends 800hp corvette! Watch as she gives instructions on how to race, and what happens at the end! This corvette is known in Dallas as “NastyC6” and has been featured on Speed Channels “PINKS: All-Out” as a top 16 competitor. The car was built and tuned by LG Motorsports and Prostreet Motorsports, also of PINKS fame. Crissie is a real site member at RICEKILLER.

riiiiiiiight

Meh…
Wrecks???

Just a lil tapa

thats so dumb

if anything, the dude should have been driving the car and she should have narrating the story

also, a high school video??

more or less a teacher condoning burnouts and nitrous runs on the streets?? that video had bad news written all over it either way

98% of the people on here couldn’t even handle an 800hp car…

But I would still never put a girl in the drivers seat.

dumb bizzach

that was lame…and i agree how hard is it to do a burnout in a car with that much torque lol weak sauce!