19 yearold kills friend, showing off in his Mustang GT in Fulton County

No chris. I saw the car and the driver in my town weeks earlier driving like a punk, on roads my wife, brother, sister, mom, dad, etc drive every day. the road the accident happened on was 3 minutes from my house. I am just as pissed as everyone else, maybe a bit more so becasue it hits a little closer to home.

My entire point has and still is this. You step up to the plate every time you turn the key. When you strike out, you sit on the bench. The kid pushed his luck, like we all do/did… but he did it in a really piss poor way (back road, ricer flyby on his friends, forgot how long the road is…) and paid the ultimate price. Whats done is done, and he has 3 more hurdles infront of him. The justice system can and SHOULD stand for it self, and he should do as it says. Has to cope with the his mistake for the rest of his life. And lastly, the BIGGEST reason I put emotions into this, he should somehow be an advocate for young people as NOT to make the same mistakes he did. Old fuckers like you and I can tell some kid not to goof off like that to look cool and its in one ear and out the other… Some kid about the same age looking another new driver eye to eye and saying “You dont want to do what you think you want to… I KILLED SOMEONE DOING THAT.” can and will sink in, and maybe prevent your niece, nephew, son, daughter, or other loved ones from getting the short end of an unfortunate stick.

Exactly.

I have been talking to the kids girlfriend actually. She wasnt there. The story the people are saying there said the stuff in BOLD was the case. But everyone knows it cant physically be the case, and its a “cover up” for the true causes.

The road is straight as an arrow, for about 1/4 mile after a slight right hand bend (the direction they were going) NOT a passing lane for them. The impact was at the very end of the road, where it meets the highway. Hit the embankment full speed, rear ended the truck and launched the car.

The point of impact has NOTHING to do with someone swerving. Hell there could have been an autoX course of cones, a bolder in the road, 20 deer and a small asian a few thousand feet from the impact. If the driver was going the speed limit, swerved or what ever riiiight at the end of the road and nailed the brakes at the last second, i highly doubt the car would have ended up in a HOUSE! Speed + ramp + rearend a truck = what happened.

BITCH isnt the kids mother. But never the less, any friends and family should be bedside not on shift, facebook, infront of a news camera, etc.